Aahhcc11

First Name
Y
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium Nite Pony
I'm in good company, car twin! I just got my Vapor Mist Blue GTPE with Night Pony Package delivered on Friday. I've been finding reasons to go out and drive every day since. It's amazing! Waiting to do my ceramic this weekend before I post pics, the ones I have are just mediocre with half the car in a tree shadow when it was delivered into the driveway.
Welcome. where are you going your ceramics and approximately how much will it cost?
Thanks in advance
Sponsored

z28power

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach E GTPE Vapor Mist Blue
Welcome. where are you going your ceramics and approximately how much will it cost?
Thanks in advance
I am a DIYer and enjoy doing my wash/wax/polish/etc myself so I am spending all day Saturday stripping it down, clay barring, polishing, and finally applying some CCQ.uk 3.0 -- as long as the stuff gets here in time!! Just checked and it still says "fulfilling order" :wait:

hartmms

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ram 2500, Mach-e GT-PE
Occupation
engineer
Country flag
I used Adam's Graphene Ceramic Coating™ on my grabber blue GTPE with night pony. I too like the black out wheels (until I inevitability scrape a curb with them).

stealthytolkien

First Name
P
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E GT Performance
Aside from the (somewhat pompous) title revealing OP’s overtly covert insecurities, this has been a great thread to read.

Chrisbriding

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium AWD
Country flag
I got to go in every day I worked there and absolutely loved every minute. A true childhood dream come true. Broke my heart when they were retired and I was laid off. There has never been anything like it.
I worked for a major FFRDC on the west coast and when working on range modernization got to take a tour of the Cape with an AF O-6 who was an astronaut. We got to walk around Endeavor pre-mission, but weren't able to go inside as it was pretty far into processing at that point.

Definitely a major lifetime experience.

Interesting to look back on the evolution from the shuttle to expendable launch vehicles and back to reusables, sort of ...

OP
OP
Reiko

Reiko

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mustang Mach-E GT
Occupation
Engineer
Aside from the (somewhat pompous) title revealing OP’s overtly covert insecurities, this has been a great thread to read.
Had to get your attention somehow 😂. I only swing that title around for dumb crap anyway. 😂

Now if you want to talk about my insecurities there are certainly plenty to pick from 🤪

Drkkalra

First Name
KK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 2022 California Rt-1, Tesla MY, Rivian R1S
Country flag
I think the OP‘s background matters. Thank you! Gives you some perspective. I have owned a Porsche Macan S, Audi A6, Audi Q5, Lexus EX, Model Y, Rivian R1S and I think that MME is a very well engineered car and that’s why it drives so well. One of my friends who is a senior engineer at FORD told me something very similar. The Ford engineers are very proud of their work and no they don’t say that about every Ford vehicle.

troublebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium EXT AWD, Infinite Blue
Occupation
Industrial Design & Mechanical Engineering
Country flag
I told myself I wouldn't even consider trading in for anything until the next gen Mach-E comes out (even if I end up going to something else), but that vapor blue night pony combo has me swooning almost as hard as the green/bronze combo.

I should be happy I was able to get the car I wanted in Infinite Blue at MSRP, but damn.

@Reiko Welcome to the forum! I'm envious of your career and experiences and am looking forward to your contributions here.

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Had to get your attention somehow 😂. I only swing that title around for dumb crap anyway. 😂

Now if you want to talk about my insecurities there are certainly plenty to pick from 🤪
LOL everyone has insecurities. Well, except us canines. 😂🐩

Ford Mustang Mach-E Rocket Scientist and Race Car Driver Goes Electric and Joins Mach-E Family! 1715452277471-8b

troublebot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium EXT AWD, Infinite Blue
Occupation
Industrial Design & Mechanical Engineering
Country flag
You might be revealing some of your own insecurities, too.

Snakebitten

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E
Country flag
Only been here for a couple of months.
Best thread yet, in my short tenure.

Forums should be as enjoyable more often. It's not that difficult to put down the sword. 🤣
Sponsored