Seat Position Recall with Unlocking

Volfan615

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cyber Orange GT Performance
Country flag
According to the owners manual, when I unlock the car with the fob tied to my profile it should also move the seats to the position linked to my profile. My wife and I both have profiles setup with key fobs and seat positions tied to our individual profiles. But the seats are never moving when unlocking. We have to manual hit the seat position preset.

Anyone else having this issue? Is there something that I've missed in the setup process. All of the other profile setting seem to be following the key fob unlock but not the seats. Just very annoying.
Sponsored

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
I have this issue with my FOB. It’s set to the second seat position even though it shows it’s set to the first. Idk if the other FOB is too close and that’s what it set up as. Make sure when you set one FOB the other one isn’t close by.

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
It's hit or miss for us. Most of the time if she..5'6" drives the car and then I go to get in it will just move to her position......which means my 6'2" knees get jammed into the dash

OP
OP
Volfan615

Volfan615

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Cyber Orange GT Performance
Country flag
That's what's happening with us. It's just staying in the last position.

Maquis

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E4X, 2023 Lightning Lariat ER
Country flag
Mine seems random hit or miss. Shortly after 2.8.3, I thought it had gotten better - worked like 90% of the time. Now it’s back to less than 50%. When it doesn’t work, the seat either doesn’t move at all or moves about 1/2” and stops.

Last night, it tried to kill me! I buckled in before starting the car and the seat kept moving forward. The belts were getting incredibly tight across my body before I reached down and moved the manual control to stop it. In conjunction with this, the driver side mirror adjusted itself to the highest position and the passenger side mirror went to the lowest. It took me a bit to get everything adjusted again so I could even drive. I swear the car is haunted!

Orion One

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME ER RWD
Occupation
Surgeon
Country flag
Hi guys,

same problem for me, something like 80% of the time the seat moves 1-2cm and I have to push the seat position button to get it to the right position, I am the nly driver and I always have the FOB in my pocket

it used to work every time, the two last OTA updates had no effect on the problem (actually 2.7.1)

tried to delete my profile and get a new one but nothing changed
Sponsored