steveknmt

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Kia Telluride
Country flag
I am awaiting for my GTPE and am getting frustrated over the wait and new recall as we all are. My question is that I live in Fargo,ND and I am getting worried that the dealership may not be able to even work on the vehicle as I haven’t seen any E’s around here yet. Does every dealership have at least one EV tech or is it just in bigger areas?
Sponsored

TD1273

First Name
Mel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Ford F-350
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am awaiting for my GTPE and am getting frustrated over the wait and new recall as we all are. My question is that I live in Fargo,ND and I am getting worried that the dealership may not be able to even work on the vehicle as I haven’t seen any E’s around here yet. Does every dealership have at least one EV tech or is it just in bigger areas?
Did you order it in to that dealership. Reason I ask is when I ordered ours we have 3 ford dealership in the area but could only use 2 of three dealerships to order it too because one wasn't EV certified

OP
OP

steveknmt

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Kia Telluride
Country flag
I did, they said they had sold one before but I haven’t seen one in town. Just getting worried about potential issues with getting things fixed.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Check on Ford's website to see if they are an EV-certified repair location (in addition to sales).

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Check on Ford's website to see if they are an EV-certified repair location (in addition to sales).
That differentiation (for repair vs. sales) was removed from the search almost a year ago. Now they're lumped together even though a dealer might not have a certified tech or the tools.
Sponsored