Servicing in Houston

kevC

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E AWD Preimum Carbon Gray
Country flag
I'm FINALLY getting to 10k (I don't drive much) and should be scheduling the 10k service (and probably all the recall stuff I've been putting off). Do any of y'all have good first hand experience with a dealership in Houston? I live in Montrose and the closest dealership I think is Tommy Vaughn.
Sponsored

Fez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
How was your experience? Took mine to Joe Myers, never again. Need to find a Ford dealer that knows what they’re doing with EV’s.

Cooghead

First Name
Stuart
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Occupation
Logistics company owner
Country flag
Hellman Ford is usually pretty good and not far from the Montrose. I have been going there for years with many ICE cars and now my MachE

hyrulianruffio

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e select , 2012 CR-V
Occupation
I.T.
Country flag
No major issues or complaints with Helfman Ford in Meadows Place here either. We take our office fleet vehicles there for maintenance too.

henny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium 4X
Country flag
Another Houstonian here. To add a data point (and to vent): I just bought a CPO 2021 Premium and 4 days later it wouldn't start, gave me the "Stop Safely Now" message, and within a few hours completely died. Managed to get it towed to Tommie Vaughn in the Heights. They have had it for 2 weeks and still haven't even diagnosed the issue. Ford corporate BEV team was no help either. So for now I'm waiting, calling, and wishing I'd taken it somewhere else.

Fez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
Just drooped mine off at Tomball Ford. Wish me luck

henny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium 4X
Country flag
Just drooped mine off at Tomball Ford. Wish me luck
Good luck. Mine sat at Tommie Vaughn for 2 weeks and then took 2 more for the work. They seemed super backed up, it was near impossible to get my service advisor on the phone. No loaners either. We’ll see if they actually reimburse for a month of rentals.

JoshTX

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Extended Range
Country flag
Any recent updates on service experiences? I recently bought a MME from Tommie Vaughn. Would be nice if they were at least competent to provide service since they're less than 2 miles from my house.

Fez

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
I’m taking mine back to Tomball Ford for round two. Seems like everyone has to go through at least three or four rounds before they actually fix it.

JoshTX

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Oof. Sorry to hear that. What issue are they trying to fix?

JoshTX

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Sorry! Hope they are able to get it working.

henny

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium 4X
Country flag
Any recent updates on service experiences? I recently bought a MME from Tommie Vaughn. Would be nice if they were at least competent to provide service since they're less than 2 miles from my house.
I got mine back after round 2 with Tommie Vaughn. Round 1 was HVBJB, round 2 was Sync module replacement. The Sync replacement got me from a 2020 Sync version to something mid-2022, but it's still not updating properly, so I'm headed back for round 3 soon.
Sponsored