PrimeFuture

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD ER, 2013 Ford Focus
Country flag
I heard from my dealer today and confirmed that my car is in transit and due at Houston ramp on 3/7. So maybe early next week I can take delivery! I haven't looked forward to a new car this much since I took European delivery of a '95 911 Cabriolet in Stuttgart. Still need a name though.
That's exciting! I'm so pumped to get this car. I too need to still figure out a name, but my wife and I agree you can't name a car until you get it.
Sponsored

texfan

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Lincoln Navigator; Buick Enclave; FE Mach E
Country flag
That's exciting! I'm so pumped to get this car. I too need to still figure out a name, but my wife and I agree you can't name a car until you get it.
stopped by my dealer yesterday morning to check on my car delivery status...of course mine wasn't there yet. but they did have a FE sitting unclaimed on the lot...same carbonized grey that I ordered, but mine simply a premium AWD model. I was
able to buy that FE car....and brought home Chim Chim last night. My dealer did a great job....I was out the door and driving home in less than 2 hours. first impressions have so far exceeded my expectations.

machefan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR FE 21', Leaf 18' and Bronco BadLands 2022
Occupation
IT
Country flag
Just got word from Ford. Delivery date is sometime between 2/23 - 3/1! Just ordered my Craig's Custom license plate holder too so the dealer doesn't drill holes in the front of my Mach-E. Will definitely post pics once I get the car!
So far if you are in a front plate state your license plate holder in the front is factory installed. Not sure also it can be removed from the order process, that is yet to be determined.

Last edited:
OP
OP
PrimeFuture

PrimeFuture

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium RWD ER, 2013 Ford Focus
Country flag
Picked up my Mach-E (name pending) yesterday and am in LOVE with this car. No major complaints at all, just minor things that could make the car more perfect.

Definitely had issues at Tommie Vaughn not being aware of Ford Options. I had to push them hard and thanks to the forums I had all the right info to get them on the right page. Amusingly their system still couldn't get things working right, so they let me take the car home even though the financing hasn't been finalized. Going back on Tuesday to do that. The next Mach-E buyer from Tommie Vaughn will likely benefit from my experience.

Here are a couple pics from when I picked it up. The Infinite Blue looks so good in person, the pictures do not do it justice at all.

IMG_20210313_135042.jpg

IMG_20210313_134957.jpg

greenwindwill

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda Accord
Country flag
Picked up my Mach-E (name pending) yesterday and am in LOVE with this car. No major complaints at all, just minor things that could make the car more perfect.

Definitely had issues at Tommie Vaughn not being aware of Ford Options. I had to push them hard and thanks to the forums I had all the right info to get them on the right page. Amusingly their system still couldn't get things working right, so they let me take the car home even though the financing hasn't been finalized. Going back on Tuesday to do that. The next Mach-E buyer from Tommie Vaughn will likely benefit from my experience.

Here are a couple pics from when I picked it up. The Infinite Blue looks so good in person, the pictures do not do it justice at all.

Ford Mustang Mach-E Other Houston people? IMG_20210313_134957

Congratulations on the delivery! Looks beautiful! I think we have the same configuration. Also, thanks for getting the dealership ready for future Options customers...

texfan

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

Sweet! Congrats on your Mach-E. I been out of town on Spring Break with a new Mach E sitting in my garage. Looking forward to coming home tomorrow and doing some electric driving!
Hope you get the Ford Options stuff figured out. I didn't have the energy to push my dealer through a "first" experience with that, so I just took advantage of the standard 0.9% financing the Ford was offering.

AjzRide

First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
RR 2021 MME Premium RWD
Occupation
Eng
Country flag
Picking up a rapid red premium next Tuesday in Dallas and driving it back home to Katy.

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Highlander, Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Country flag
College Station. I had a Grabber Blue FE on order via the Mach drop. But it got delayed and I was able to pick up a Rapid Red FE instead in February. My wife has liked the car so much that she has it during the week and I only get to drive it on the weekends.

texfan

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
College Station. I had a Grabber Blue FE on order via the Mach drop. But it got delayed and I was able to pick up a Rapid Red FE instead in February. My wife has liked the car so much that she has it during the week and I only get to drive it on the weekends.
Sounds like my situation...we found an available Carbonized Grey FE in mid March before our ordered Premium model arrived...so we jumped on the opportunity. And now my wife always has the keys (I reserved PaaK for my use) and is always going somewhere in the Mach e. I'm relegated to weekends and washing duties! Whatever happened to your Grabber Blue FE? That's the color we really wanted, but were too late ordering to get a FE model.

bluestarct

First Name
Randall
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Highlander, Mazda 6 GT, Mach E FE
Country flag
Sounds like my situation...we found an available Carbonized Grey FE in mid March before our ordered Premium model arrived...so we jumped on the opportunity. And now my wife always has the keys (I reserved PaaK for my use) and is always going somewhere in the Mach e. I'm relegated to weekends and washing duties! Whatever happened to your Grabber Blue FE? That's the color we really wanted, but were too late ordering to get a FE model.
The last I saw, it was at Maxwell Ford in Austin with a $10k ADM. When I checked again it was sold.

fightinag

Banned
Banned
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 mach e
Occupation
retired flight nurse
Country flag
Ordered a Rapid Red GT 5 months ago from College Station Ford and have not had a word since......other than order accepted, 5 months agp
Sponsored