Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
How long should I expect between production completion and in transit? I had a build week of 1/10 and a production completion date of 1/16, and it's still sitting as "in production" on the tracker. I do see there's one whole mile on the odometer now in my Ford app for what that's worth.......
They may be running the same test as the KC cars but doing it at the plant. It'll be moving soon.
Sponsored

MachE2021

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Impala
Occupation
Attorney
Country flag
So this is odd...
My Mach Drop FE was produced 1/12, shipped 1/20, with delivery ETA of 3/1.

My original order (Premium) was produced 1/15, shipped 1/25, with delivery ETA of 2/16-2/22. I intend on canceling this (dealeralready has a new buyer).

I hope this means my FE will arrive a couple weeks earlier than it’s ETA. It’s strange that it shipped a week earlier and is estimated to arrive 1-2 weeks later though.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
12/10

Shipped out on dec 30th so it took two weeks to reach Speedway.

Checked the palsapp today and it seems that they plan to move it to Argentine Ramp, still in KC.
It’s within the group needing checking then. That process appears to take 7 days at the Speedway from what we’ve seen, then they do seem to move out quickly after that. The good news is that apparently the pass rate on whatever they’re checking is about 96%.

Thevanin

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'09 Ford Focus, '78 Cadillac DeVille
Occupation
Electrical Engineer
Country flag
Mine was produced 1/9 but as yet no other updates or ETA
You're not alone. Mine was scheduled 12/20, built 1/8, and then nothing. No shipping notice, no delivery estimate... just patiently waiting. Mine also has 1 mile on the odometer via the app
Sponsored