Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I also have this issue PLUS I can't change the Tolerance level. It's stuck at 5! If I change it Higher, say 10, it stays there for a few seconds and then resets to 5. I can go lower, but then that becomes the new setting, and it will not go higher than that say move it to 3, then move it to 10, it bounces back to 3. Rebooted Sync several times, created a new profile, nothing seems to work.
Hi there. This speed warning concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Mach-E. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.
Sponsored

Stang505

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Ford Mustang Mach-e GTPE
Country flag
Same thing for me. Can't turn off speed limit assist with the 21B36 update.

JohnFoxeSheets

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Website
johnfoxesheets.com
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired Engineer
Country flag
Hi there. This speed warning concern doesn’t sound like something we want you to experience with your Mach-E. Could you please send us a PM with your VIN and the name and location of your Ford dealer? I'd be happy to look into how I can assist you on my end.
This has been happening to me as well. You can see what happens in the video here.

Av8tor

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, MME GTPE
Occupation
Systems Engineer IOT
Country flag
Hi everyone. Do you if there is an available fix ?
Ford had me run through settings, confirm behavior, and I sent screenshots. They said this will require a dealer to troubleshoot further. They have access to engineering.

I have not had time to take it in yet.

MachEnation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black Bottom Barrel Base
Country flag
Deleting my profile and setting up a new one fixed the issue.
When I deleted mine and created a new one tied to my phone it rebooted all my "old" settings -- including the $*((%ing speed warning. Would you mind describing how exactly you did this? Maybe I missed a step.

MachEnation

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Shadow Black Bottom Barrel Base
Country flag
Quick update -- got my car back from the dealer. Service manager checked with Ford Engineering who said there is no fix yet.

HOWEVER, when I got my car back (fixing the dreaded camera fault) the speed warning was GONE and turned off in my profile. I do not know why, nor do I care. Maybe it took a while to "take" after deleting re-installing my profile or there was some update. Glad it's gone and I will NEVER turn it on again.

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
Quick update -- got my car back from the dealer. Service manager checked with Ford Engineering who said there is no fix yet.

HOWEVER, when I got my car back (fixing the dreaded camera fault) the speed warning was GONE and turned off in my profile. I do not know why, nor do I care. Maybe it took a while to "take" after deleting re-installing my profile or there was some update. Glad it's gone and I will NEVER turn it on again.
There were some PCM updates that came out a week ago, I have a feeling those fixed it.

SONEWBE

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X3
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I have been having the same issue for over a month. Tried the various solutions suggested here, but nothing helped. Waiting for a solution from Ford….not holding my breath.

PL281

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select (Build week 9/26/22)
Country flag
Wish I had seen this thread before I enabled it - I have the same issue - and creating a new profile didn't fix it - I think it maybe tied to the keyfob - I don't know - it's not the end of the world - I may switch off Profiles as I'm the only one that drives the car. I don't mind the feature I wish the tolerance would hold

PL281

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select (Build week 9/26/22)
Country flag
I have not tested this - but this is what I just advised by Ford Chat

We are working on a solution. In the meantime, you can re-gain access to the full functionality of speed limit recognition by temporarily disabling Intelligent Suggestions in the customer's profile. Please follow these steps:
1.Make sure the vehicle is parked, running, and in a well ventilated and safe area.
2. Open user profile settings from the SYNC screen by selecting the center button in the title bar.
3. Select the arrow on the right side of the PROFILE icon.
4. Select Edit.
5. Toggle Intelligent Suggestions off.
6. Turn the vehicle off for six to ten minutes.
Once the vehicle is turned back on, navigation will be accessible and speed limit recognition will function normally.
Sponsored