Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Having just taken delivery, I’m still mesmerized by the intro video animation when starting my MME. I noticed it includes graphics of the front grille & ‘mustache,’ which got me to wondering: Is this animation the same on GTs, or did they update the grille to look like the GTs faux grille?

(Hey, I’m an Interactive Design Director, so gotta know these details!) :cool:
Sponsored

Jbkimmel

First Name
Judson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
Enquiring minds want to know! Glad you finally got your MME! I just had your grille wrap installed on mine, along with PPF and ceramic, plus debadging the sides. I can’t wait to pick it tomorrow!! There is a lot of reflection in this photo but check it out:

F44A0A39-6A07-4F5E-9BD5-04AE75CEBD2F.jpeg

OP
OP
oadesign

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Enquiring minds want to know! Glad you finally got your MME! I just had your grille wrap installed on mine, along with PPF and ceramic, plus debadging the sides. I can’t wait to pick it tomorrow!! There is a lot of reflection in this photo but check it out:

Ford Mustang Mach-E Start car Mach-E video animation F44A0A39-6A07-4F5E-9BD5-04AE75CEBD2F
Looks great…can’t wait to get mine installed. Tomorrow Il visiting an installer to get a quote :)

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Having just taken delivery, I’m still mesmerized by the intro video animation when starting my MME. I noticed it includes graphics of the front grille & ‘mustache,’ which got me to wondering: Is this animation the same on GTs, or did they update the grille to look like the GTs faux grille?

My FE and GT both had the same startup animation.

benk016

First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
I’d have insisted on 2 versions if on the dev team! :)
Its possible they may add it in later. Ford usually has different boot animations for various models. Like my last car, a Ford Edge ST, and it had an ST boot animation instead of the normal Ford one.

hls811

First Name
Howard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD SR
Country flag

I was wondering the same thing! ? I think its the Select model mustache they use, because it has the vents/fins/whateveryoucallit on it.. the Premium model has the smoother mustache.

Front End.jpg