CrowTheory

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
Not sure if correct forum thread, please move if incorrect.

Hi All - I got the stop safely now and get service immediately message while 2500k miles from home. Impressively the car was able to get all the way home at reduced power and charging speed. But we made it home and car went straight to dealer. The dealer replaced the HVJB but they said that didn’t fix it and now said they rush ordered a new BECM module to fix it. I hadn’t heard of the BECM needing to be replaced as part of the problem (although I don’t follow everything on this forum all the time). I’m curious if this is a normal path to fixing the car if stop safely now triggers and the ODB diags said contactors stuck in open position. Appreciate any feedback you guys have.
Sponsored

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
Not sure if correct forum thread, please move if incorrect.

Hi All - I got the stop safely now and get service immediately message while 2500k miles from home. Impressively the car was able to get all the way home at reduced power and charging speed. But we made it home and car went straight to dealer. The dealer replaced the HVJB but they said that didn’t fix it and now said they rush ordered a new BECM module to fix it. I hadn’t heard of the BECM needing to be replaced as part of the problem (although I don’t follow everything on this forum all the time). I’m curious if this is a normal path to fixing the car if stop safely now triggers and the ODB diags said contactors stuck in open position. Appreciate any feedback you guys have.
Good morning, Duke! I would be glad to help you out with these Mach-E module concerns if you'd like. Just shoot us a direct message with your VIN and dealer name/location, and I'll get right on it. To send a DM, just click on our username and select "Start Conversation".

mwtechy

First Name
Nic
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Mustang v6, 2021 Mustang MachE Premium AWD Ex
Country flag
Just curious if it was the first time you received the warning myself. Did you already have one HVBJB replaced?

OP
OP
CrowTheory

CrowTheory

First Name
Duke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT
Country flag
No, first time I got the message. The HVJB has never been replaced.
Sponsored