Reaction score
Vehicles
Future 2023 Mustang Mach E Premium RWD
Occupation
Network Engineer
Country flag
I sent in my info! It is actually a 23 and the color is Vapor Blue Metallic RWD

I also have two Order Numbers. 6457 or 1180

I didn't know which one you needed. here are both.

MLGITALY

First Name
MARILU'
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MUSTANG MACH-E PREMIUM RWD EXTENDED
Country flag
Hi everybody submitted, but still no option to select 2023 MY

GloRider

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Ordered Sept 2nd, got a 45 day email on October 18th, no build date or vin assigned yet, no other information received.
Going on about ten weeks now.

TreeSalmon

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Tesla Model Y Long Range
Country flag
Ordered Sept 2nd, got a 45 day email on October 18th, no build date or vin assigned yet, no other information received.
Going on about ten weeks now.
I ordered my 2023 Grabber Blue AWD Premium on September 14th, got the 45 day email on October 29th, no production date yet.

Does anyone know if there's a forum or thread on here where there's news about Ford's progress or delays on producing these cars?

EVlessford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jevy Silverado
Country flag
I ordered mine on 08/23/2022. Carbonized Gray Metallic Premium eAWD extended battery. Was supposed to go into build 11/07/22 but has been pushed back.

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Mustang Mach-E Premium order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of November 7, 2022, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.
This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding.​

So, I guess I can expect an email within 45 days that may and may not say something more than there is no update.

theriddler

First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘23 F-150 Lightning Lariat Extended Range
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Added my info a week or so ago. Ordered a '23 Prem Ext AWD on 8/31 through Dealer. Dealer has told me that it is scheduled for first week of Dec build. Have Window Sticker for VIN.

EVlessford

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Jevy Silverado
Country flag
I ordered mine on 08/23/2022. Carbonized Gray Metallic Premium eAWD extended battery. Was supposed to go into build 11/07/22 but has been pushed back.

We understand it has been too long since you last heard from us. Just wanted to give you an update on the status of your Mustang Mach-E Premium order. While production of your vehicle was projected to begin the week of November 7, 2022, supply chain challenges continue to cause delays and uncertainty.
This is frustrating, we get it. We want nothing more than to get your Ford up on the line and start assembling it. And we will continue to work hard to reduce the delays to try to get you on the road in your new vehicle soon.
We’ll be sure to keep you updated as we get more information, at least once every 45 days. Hang in there. We really do appreciate your patience and understanding.​

So, I guess I can expect an email within 45 days that may and may not say something more than there is no update.
I received an update from Ford on Thanksgiving, the car is built and shipped with an estimated delivery to the dealership between 12/17/22 - 12/23/22. Hopefully Santa is bringing me a gift!!!!

Sundar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
14- Nissan Leaf, 17/20-Bolt, 23-MachE (on order)
Country flag
Added my details.

I see threads for people who ordered in early Sept getting their build dates. Anyone who ordered in Oct. who got their build date?

glenthompson

First Name
Glen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E GT Star White
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Ordered my MME GT back in early May, it was built end of Oct. As of early last week it was ramp in Kansas City. Just got an email from my salesman that it came off the truck tonight. Will get prepped tomorrow and hopefully in my hands on Wednesday.

edit: Had to go to the store near the dealer so swung by. Found the car in the parking lot and grabbed a few pix.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Submitted Orders Tracking List and Stats [Enter Yours] 9EA08123-3811-40FD-BBFA-707AA1BE5856

Last edited:

TreeSalmon

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ordered my MME GT back in early May, it was built end of Oct. As of early last week it was ramp in Kansas City. Just got an email from my salesman that it came off the truck tonight. Will get prepped tomorrow and hopefully in my hands on Wednesday.

edit: Had to go to the store near the dealer so swung by. Found the car in the parking lot and grabbed a few pix.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Submitted Orders Tracking List and Stats [Enter Yours] 9EA08123-3811-40FD-BBFA-707AA1BE5856
Looks so good. Love the red brakes.

TreeSalmon

First Name
Blake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Added my details.

I see threads for people who ordered in early Sept getting their build dates. Anyone who ordered in Oct. who got their build date?
I seem to be sitting just after the cut-off (drop-off?) point, with my September 14th order. Still no production date estimate.
Sponsored