Super Cheap DCFC electricity?

jonkMACHE

First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 4X
So for the first time, I tried out DCFC. Previously I had always been using Level 2. I was in a city-owned municipal parking garage, and I used the FordConnect app to fire it up. Gave me about 22kWh of charge in 10 minutes before it faulted... the FordPass app said the cost was .40c per kWh, but when I got the bill, I was only charged $2.20! If Ford has worked out some deal with the city to price electricity at .10c a kWh that would be the deal of a lifetime! Could fill my car up for a 5-spot like in the olden days! Wondering if anyone knew anything about it - hopefully it wasn't a mistake.
Sponsored

ckt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach-e Select AWD shadow black built 12/21
Country flag
Similar to Netflix account sharing, find a friend who has an Ionic 5 to share their EA account w 2 yr free charging ?

heisnuts

First Name
Darrel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Model 3 Performance
Country flag
Similar to Netflix account sharing, find a friend who has an Ionic 5 to share their EA account w 2 yr free charging ?
I am not sure, but I have a feeling the 2 year charging with Hyundai verifies the VIN when it is plugged into an EA station.

ckt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach-e Select AWD shadow black built 12/21
Country flag
I am not sure, but I have a feeling the 2 year charging with Hyundai verifies the VIN when it is plugged into an EA station.
Only one way to find out ?

Logal727

First Name
C
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 Carbonized Gray Mustang Mach-E Premium AWD Ext
Country flag
Yeah it does, it has to authorize through an integration through the EA app and then the station can tell which VIN
Sponsored