Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD Space White
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Did anyone else get this email? "The Ford Sustainable Charging Program is currently available exclusively for Ford plug-in electric vehicle customers in California, but may soon include other state or national programs."

https://www.sustainablecharging.ford.com/

Sustainable Charging can help reduce the carbon impact of electricity with more renewable energy
Logo-Ford.png
Hi ERIC,
The fact that you drive a 2021 MUSTANG MACH-E tells us that you’re already on board with the whole carbon‑neutral thing. Now, there’s one more thing you can do to help and doesn’t cost you a thing.
Opt in to the complimentary Ford Sustainable Charging program and we’ll use feedback from your vehicle to generate low‑carbon fuel standard credits. Then, with the money generated from those credits, we’ll reinvest in vehicle electrification by exploring new technology and increasing public outreach regarding the benefits of electrification.
A small action can create massive change. Opt‑in at no extra cost through your Ford Account’s privacy settings.​
HERE’S ALL YOU NEED TO JOIN
Opt‑In
In the "Manage your data sharing" section within your privacy console, just turn Sustainable Charging Data and Location Sharing “ON”.​
Enjoy the Benefits
Owners who opt in to Sustainable Charging have their energy consumed during home charging offset with 100% renewable energy.​
Sponsored

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
I got the email but haven't opted into the program. đŸ˜ŠđŸ©

I would like to get the credits for myself so that I don't have to smog my Trans Am every other year. đŸ€ȘđŸ©

Neil4Real

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E GT Performance Edition - Shadow Black
Country flag
Are these the same credits that Tesla sells and makes most of their money from? Seems like Ford really is trying to model after Tesla if they're going after this now, too. Not a bad thing, I mean, it ends up being basically free money for them if people opt in.
Sponsored