wiverson

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Currently XC60 PHEV, Mach-e on reservation
Country flag
I have several dealers nearby. I originally placed my order with a dealer that won't commit to no ADM, although I think that's for cars on the lot, not ford.com reservations. I'm thinking of switching the order to another dealer that's willing to commit to no ADM in writing.

Will switching dealers screw up my place in line for my reservation? I'm sure that if I just cancel one order and then place a new one with the other dealer that would work, but I'd like to keep my reservation #.

Any thoughts?
Sponsored

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
I have several dealers nearby. I originally placed my order with a dealer that won't commit to no ADM, although I think that's for cars on the lot, not ford.com reservations. I'm thinking of switching the order to another dealer that's willing to commit to no ADM in writing.

Will switching dealers screw up my place in line for my reservation? I'm sure that if I just cancel one order and then place a new one with the other dealer that would work, but I'd like to keep my reservation #.

Any thoughts?
This has been discussed before. You can certainly switch if you have not converted a reservation to an order. With orders, Ford can help you switch up until the vehicle has been built. Once it is shipped, you are almost completely stuck although miracles have even happened here.

OP
OP
wiverson

wiverson

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Currently XC60 PHEV, Mach-e on reservation
Country flag
This has been discussed before. You can certainly switch if you have not converted a reservation to an order. With orders, Ford can help you switch up until the vehicle has been built. Once it is shipped, you are almost completely stuck although miracles have even happened here.
Thanks, did some searching but didn't see the earlier threads.
Sponsored