sherry4464

First Name
Sherry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 SR RWD Premium
Country flag
I am deciding between the Select w/Comfort and Technology Package and the Premium. I am happy with the SR RWD, I don't care about the moon roof or sound system but I do want all of the techy bells and whistles. I do like the looks of the Space grey interior a lot better and that is making me lean Premium. I'd also like the shorter Select order time. Is the Space Grey interior worth it?? (Ice Blue exterior if that makes a difference)
Sponsored

Jbkimmel

First Name
Judson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium
Country flag
I have dark matter gray with space gray and think it looks amazing. The space gray nicely complements the carbon fiber accents and the darker fabric on dash and doors. And it would be great with Ice Blue.

Your order time might be a bit shorter already with the SR battery so I would go with the premium. Order today! ?

FLmac

First Name
McKenna
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 premium AWD SR space white
Occupation
RV Sales
Country flag
I am deciding between the Select w/Comfort and Technology Package and the Premium. I am happy with the SR RWD, I don't care about the moon roof or sound system but I do want all of the techy bells and whistles. I do like the looks of the Space grey interior a lot better and that is making me lean Premium. I'd also like the shorter Select order time. Is the Space Grey interior worth it?? (Ice Blue exterior if that makes a difference)
I ordered space white SR premium with the grey interior. I originally thought there was no way I would ever do a light interior, but the grey isn’t white and contrasts so nicely. I went premium because the cost difference wasn’t significant after adding the packages to the select. No where close to having my car so I can’t speak to how the grey holds up over time.

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
Get the Premium for the grey interior and the side benefit of the wheels, sound system, pano roof, etc., even if you don’t “need” them. The interior color plus all of the extras lends the MME a touch of luxury befitting the SR’s near $50K msrp. It also helps resale value more than most believe.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Talk me out of the Space Grey interior 6314AB80-2379-4C5E-875B-B5A04261A427

Ford Mustang Mach-E Talk me out of the Space Grey interior CF03D22E-7AF6-4FF9-89B1-FF0C06001F17

Oh wait, you said talk you out of it. ?

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Get the Premium for the grey interior and the side benefit of the wheels, sound system, pano roof, etc., even if you don’t “need” them. The interior color plus all of the extras lends the MME a touch of luxury befitting the SR’s near $50K msrp. It also helps resale value more than most believe.
Ford Mustang Mach-E Talk me out of the Space Grey interior CF03D22E-7AF6-4FF9-89B1-FF0C06001F17

Oh wait, you said talk you out of it. ?
100% agree. Love, Love, Love my Light Space Gray interior. It's one of the reasons I won't even consider upgrading to a GT.

If I could get the Ice White interior package with my Rapid Red exterior paint color on my Premium4X that would be my ultimate trim package!!

Ice White interior for reference (only available with Star White exterior):

Ford Mustang Mach-E Talk me out of the Space Grey interior 1642176546217

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
I bought the premium specifically because of the light interior

Bruno44

First Name
Bruno
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium AWD
Country flag
I like the look of the grey interior but I ordered the back. I figured the black is easier to keep clean with the kids.

ADDZ71

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium ER AWD (sold) 22 MME GT (Del 5/22)
Occupation
Lithium expert
Country flag
100% agree with the others. My MME Premium 4X ER had the grey interior and my wife loved it. She is not happy that the GT we are replacing it with only has the black interior.

theok029

First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 Escape Titanium
Country flag
I have a Space white with the grey interior in order and the test drive vehicle had the grey interior and it is gorgeous. There’s no talking out of here.

shadowsjc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium AWD + Ext Range
Country flag
I love my space gray interior; such a nice color and complements the overall "feel" of the vehicle perfectly (if that makes sense).

However I'd say that the interior shouldn't be the deciding factor - the tech, lead time, and (for me at least) the pano sunroof are much bigger items to consider than the color of the interior.

Murse-In-Airy

First Name
Rod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E ER AWD
Occupation
Nurse
Country flag
My turn.
don’t get space grey. That ? ain’t grey. It’s damn near white. If you’re the type to buy white furniture, don’t have kids, animals, and do have the kind of luxurious lifestyle that means you’re never on the run and have to eat in the car
 then get the white interior. Otherwise it’s dirty. You have to clean it way more often. It thows wear faster. And, if your like my wife, you’ll be hiding it under seat covers inside of two weeks anyway. Then your heated seats take forever To warm up because you e got an extra layer of insulation over the heating elements.
That’s my counter argument to everyone above.

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
‘21 4X, ‘14 SS Sedan tuned, ‘17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
My turn.
don’t get space grey. That ? ain’t grey. It’s damn near white. If you’re the type to buy white furniture, don’t have kids, animals, and do have the kind of luxurious lifestyle that means you’re never on the run and have to eat in the car
 then get the white interior. Otherwise it’s dirty. You have to clean it way more often. It thows wear faster. And, if your like my wife, you’ll be hiding it under seat covers inside of two weeks anyway. Then your heated seats take forever To warm up because you e got an extra layer of insulation over the heating elements.
That’s my counter argument to everyone above.
Nope. We have a 5 year old, always on the run, and we will eat in the car too. Seats get dirty and wipe right up because they’re not cloth, in fact, they aren’t leather either as we know. They’re a durable synthetic that just doesn’t get stained. The dirt issue just isn’t a real issue. If the carpet was light that would be a totally different story. But, all weather mats fix that too.

imstriker

First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2021 Infinite Blue
Occupation
Tech
Country flag
Count me on the go for it side. I was on the fence when I got mine. Just about a year later now and it is holding up great. I would do it again and would recommend. And yes, I know it's not really grey, that's ok!
Sponsored