Maxine

First Name
Maxine
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
E-Mustang
Country flag
Ford mentioned that they would be providing converters around December 2023 so that Ford EVs could use the Tesla charging network. Has anyone heard anything recently?
Sponsored

bbulkow

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Porsche Cayman S
Country flag
Ford mentioned that they would be providing converters around December 2023 so that Ford EVs could use the Tesla charging network. Has anyone heard anything recently?
If we expect the same delay as the BlueCruise 1.3 which was to be available "end of summer", then we should get our converters & Supercharger access... never.

Sorry, that's not helpful. You asked a reasonable question. I haven't seen anything posted anywhere. I'm just getting a little bitter about Ford's promises.

tbrumleve

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E Premium eAWD Standard Range
Country flag
If we expect the same delay as the BlueCruise 1.3 which was to be available "end of summer", then we should get our converters & Supercharger access... never.

Sorry, that's not helpful. You asked a reasonable question. I haven't seen anything posted anywhere. I'm just getting a little bitter about Ford's promises.
So you would rather they keep their promise, with many issues they found in the rollout, or a slight six month delay to make it right? Big update affecting all models, hiccups are to be expected. Iā€™m glad they arenā€™t bricking the car.

Access to Tesla SCā€™s depends on Tesla reprogramming their side of things to allow non-Teslaā€™s to charge.

bbulkow

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Honda CRV, Porsche Cayman S
Country flag
So you would rather they keep their promise, with many issues they found in the rollout, or a slight six month delay to make it right? Big update affecting all models, hiccups are to be expected. Iā€™m glad they arenā€™t bricking the car.

Access to Tesla SCā€™s depends on Tesla reprogramming their side of things to allow non-Teslaā€™s to charge.
i would like them to update us as things change.
Sponsored