RedStallion

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, et al
Country flag
So sorry, I thought you were joking with Gordon Johnson. Be careful who you get financial advice from ;)

Screenshot_20220824-072310.png
Once you switched to personalities you already lost the argument. It's not difficult to understand why Tesla cult doesn't like Gordon Johnson, because his objective analysis destroys their faith. They instead need sermons from the Tesla shills.

Gordon Johnson is one of the best analysts, the fact that uneducated youths keep buying meme stocks, bitcoins, and listen to crazy Cathie Wood is the subject for psychologists. Gordon provides good information, he doesn't feed BS like their lord and savior Elon Musk.

So if you want to have a rational discussion, tell us what part Gordon got wrong?

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E Tesla Stock Split - 3 for 1! Screenshot_20220825-191519

I thought it "always goes up" after a split...

RedStallion

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, et al
Country flag
Except when it doesn't šŸ˜‚

The last few years the stock market turned into a circus, filled with people who know nothing about investing chasing all sorts of junk, like meme stocks, SPACs, shitcoins, etc. Even now in this bear market they keep buying the dips instead of selling the rips. The Tesla fantasy price is ridiculous beyond belief, but the bubble is going to burst, they always do. Tesla's price based on fundamentals is 20 lower than its current market price, and fundamentals inevitably win.

OP
OP
nvabill

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, '22 California Route 1
Country flag
Screenshot_20220825-191519.png

Thanks for the update, I never looked at what it did after the split, guess I'm not a good day trader am I. šŸ˜‚

JCHLi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Thanks for the update, I never looked at what it did after the split, guess I'm not a good day trader am I. šŸ˜‚
There are no good day traders, just day traders whose luck hasn't run out.

OP
OP
nvabill

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

tannerk89

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E P4X
Occupation
Project Manager
Country flag
Except when it doesn't šŸ˜‚

The last few years the stock market turned into a circus, filled with people who know nothing about investing chasing all sorts of junk, like meme stocks, SPACs, shitcoins, etc. Even now in this bear market they keep buying the dips instead of selling the rips. The Tesla fantasy price is ridiculous beyond belief, but the bubble is going to burst, they always do. Tesla's price based on fundamentals is 20 lower than its current market price, and fundamentals inevitably win.
The stock market has always been a circus. Everyone who was investing in the 90s thought they were Warren Buffet and ā€œgaming the systemā€. Pretty much the same now except people at least have self awareness of whatā€™s really going on.

RedStallion

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E, et al
Country flag
The stock market has always been a circus. Everyone who was investing in the 90s thought they were Warren Buffet and ā€œgaming the systemā€. Pretty much the same now except people at least have self awareness of whatā€™s really going on.
Have to disagree. I've been a long time in this game and the markets were mostly rational with some exceptions. The last few years remind me the craziness of 2000 on steroids. That time the crash was spectacular, we'll see if the fireworks this time will be bigger because the participants look dumber than ever before.

Mach1E

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach 1, Chevy SS-sold, GTPE delivered oct 2021
Country flag
+1000 Could not agree more! I have followed this for 30 years.
30 years? Ouch.

How did that go for you during the lost decade? (2000-2010)

Investing is like anything. You can do it yourself if you have the Knowledge, Time and Desire.

If youā€™re missing any one of those 3 things? Hire a professional to do it for you.

If you have the knowledge, time and desire to plumb your own sink, go for it! If not, hire a plumber.

Kaddabriol

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Focus
Occupation
Brand Manager
Country flag
Bringing back some nostalgia from a year ago, I see! Time flies, doesn't it?
Back in 2022, you were excited about the Tesla stock split. I hope it turned out to be a positive move for you! A 3-for-1 split can shake things up and create new opportunities.
Swing trading for beginners can be an interesting strategy to explore. If you were considering it back then, I hope you took some time to learn the ropes and understand the risks involved. It's like riding a rollercoaster, but with careful analysis and market observation. Tesla's stock split might have brought some volatility to the market. It's always fascinating to see how these events impact stock prices and trading patterns.

Last edited:

RickMachE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium 4X, 2022 Lightning Lariat
Country flag
On 8/23/22, stock was $296.45. Yesterday closed at $256.79...

OP
OP
nvabill

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Bringing back some nostalgia from a year ago, I see! Time flies, doesn't it?
Back in 2022, you were excited about the Tesla stock split. I hope it turned out to be a positive move for you! A 3-for-1 split can shake things up and create new opportunities.
Swing trading for beginners can be an interesting strategy to explore. If you were considering it back then, I hope you took some time to learn the ropes and understand the risks involved. It's like riding a rollercoaster, but with careful analysis and market observation. Tesla's stock split might have brought some volatility to the market. It's always fascinating to see how these events impact stock prices and trading patterns.
Still holding my stock, Iā€™m not a day trader so I just let it ride, only time will tell.

OP
OP
nvabill

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks Rick, I had no idea, didnā€™t even know where to find it.

OP
OP
nvabill

nvabill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Thanks again, you actually got me to look it up, presently trading for $275.45.
Sponsored