Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
It was 2/10, ETA of 3/28.
Tracker.JPG
This is interesting. Our "Ship Date" was 2/17 and it showed up as delivered to MUNCIE on Saturday, 3/6. So either our train passed yours, or this is evidence that the ship date is the date it was loaded onto a railcar and not the actual day the train left for the US. Then when the one long train then arrives in KS, it then takes several days to move the cars to the various next train yards for the next leg of their journey (which makes sense). Would be interesting to know the time frame between train departures (it is at least 7 days based on this info). Our ETA end date is 3/29.

No rhyme or reason to it, I guess. I shipped 2/16, but I have the same ETA as both of you.
Mine is currently sitting in KC.

Bookworm214

First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rapid Red Premium Mach-Ex
Occupation
Retired Truck Driver
Country flag
No rhyme or reason to it, I guess. I shipped 2/16, but I have the same ETA as both of you.
Mine was on the same railcar as Plutoman's was and his moved yesterday and mine showed as moved today so I would think yours will show progress soon.

Plutoman15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Excursion, Expedition
Country flag
This is interesting. Our "Ship Date" was 2/17 and it showed up as delivered to MUNCIE on Saturday, 3/6. So either our train passed yours, or this is evidence that the ship date is the date it was loaded onto a railcar and not the actual day the train left for the US. Then when the one long train then arrives in KS, it then takes several days to move the cars to the various next train yards for the next leg of their journey (which makes sense). Would be interesting to know the time frame between train departures (it is at least 7 days based on this info). Our ETA end date is 3/29.
Since mine was on stop ship, it is also possible that they arrive in KC without updates and sit for the QC checks and then move again after the check. It adds kind of blackhole of timing that is unaccounted for.

Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
Exactly, this. I have compared mine to others, and they never seem to really "add up." Cause here's mine in comparison to what you guys have. I have a shipped date the next day on 2/17, but my ETA is 3/16. So, mine was shipped after all of these, but I'm ahead on ETA by at least 12 days. As a matter of fact, in the My Account area of the Ford web site, where I can select My Reservations and Orders, it actually gives me an, "Estimated Delivery 3/9/2021 - 3/15/2021."

Then on top of all of that, Palsapp has yet to say anything other than Pending.

Last edited:

GoosePond08

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion Hybrid
Country flag
Exactly, this. I have compared mine to others, and they never seem to really "add up." Cause here's mine in comparison to what you guys have. I have shipped date the next day on 2/17, but my ETA is 3/16. So, mine was shipped after all of these, but I'm ahead on ETA by at least 12 days. As a matter of fact, in the My Account area of the Ford web site, where I can select My Reservations and Orders, it actually gives me an, "Estimated Delivery 3/9/2021 - 3/15/2021."

Alabama proximity probably has more to do with it...

Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
Alabama proximity probably has more to do with it...
That's what I'm assuming as well, but that still seems like a big difference when I have seen others that seem to be as close I am with longer ETA's as well.

Actually, I had mentioned the surprise on my quick ETA either earlier in this thread, or on another, and someone replied that they thought it was probably due to the fact that mine would be travelling by truck the rest of the way, and that would be quicker.

I wonder if that is also why Palsapp is not updating for me. If it's going straight to a truck, rather than another rail line, does that mean Palsapp may not update?

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Exactly, this. I have compared mine to others, and they never seem to really "add up." Cause here's mine in comparison to what you guys have. I have a shipped date the next day on 2/17, but my ETA is 3/16. So, mine was shipped after all of these, but I'm ahead on ETA by at least 12 days. As a matter of fact, in the My Account area of the Ford web site, where I can select My Reservations and Orders, it actually gives me an, "Estimated Delivery 3/9/2021 - 3/15/2021."

In your specific case, it's probably because you don't require a 2nd train ride to get from KC to AL. It will likely truck there, which shortens the timeframe by like 2 weeks.

Papa T

First Name
Treven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
BMW X1
Country flag
In your specific case, it's probably because you don't require a 2nd train ride to get from KC to AL. It will likely truck there, which shortens the timeframe by like 2 weeks.
Do you have any idea or a guess iif this means that Palsapp will probably not show anything other than Pending for me?

sockmeister

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E4x
Occupation
SW Engineer
Country flag
Do you have any idea or a guess iif this means that Palsapp will probably not show anything other than Pending for me?
Palsapp may be used for you for the final leg to the dealership, at which case it will say "Delivered" on there. However, I'm not sure. Just a guess - we do know that palsapp refers to the trucking company which typically moves the cars between trains.

OP
OP
NoMoShocks

NoMoShocks

First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 Chevy Bolt Premier EV, 2018 Mitsubishi Outlander GT PHEV
Occupation
Electrical product safety engineer
Country flag
Well, looks like I'm caught up to you guys after all. I was delighted to see this today:
1615263796162.png

Looks like it's finally on the way. Estimate <2 weeks until it's at the dealer now.
I was shocked just now to find an update on palsapp as well but mine was accidently sent to Argentina! Just kidding, I know that Argentine is one of the terminals in Kansas City.

Any guesses as to time to get a new Freight Bill routing it to Portland, OR? Do all California Route Ones get first priority shipping?

I am assuming there is no work done in PDX like cars coming from Japan, right?

Not sure why it is important to obscure my VIN, but I see others doing it and don't want to have to sign up for CarTitleLock.com. Probably a hacker can etch their computer screen with acid and get the VIN to show again.

These are the ramblings of a man driven insane waiting for an IB Mach E 4x.
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club 1615268900696

Last edited:

JoeSmoeFromIDontKnow

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium AWD ER (canceled)
Country flag
My car is slowly making progress, but I see that some of you 1/24's have speed ahead of a 1/17'er.
  • 1/12 - Sticker date.
  • 1/17 - My order scheduled build week.
  • 1/30 - In production date.
  • 2/3 - Ford pass activate button showed up.
  • 2/9 - Email from Ford saying built and ETA of 3/23 - 3/29.
  • 2/10 - Tracker ship date.
  • 2/11 - Email from Ford saying shipped and ETA still 3/23 - 3/29.
  • 3/3 - Email from Ford about delay and 250kWh complimentary charging.
  • 3/5 - Manufacturer Recall Number: 21S09
  • 3/8 - Palsapp transfer from Kansas City to BIRMINGHAM, MO.
(3/9 NHTSA Recall Status: Recall Incomplete, remedy not yet available)

Last edited:

Rotting Piñata

First Name
Adi
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Toyota Avalon hybrid
Country flag
Mine (built 2/2, shipped 2/16) has been delivered to Birmingham (3/8)! Next stop, Delaware, and then back in the opposite direction to VA. If it gets here in the next two weeks, I can take it on my Passover trip to NJ. Otherwise, old boring car will have to do.

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Build Week 1/24/2021 Club delaware

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
Don't feel bad. I'm a 1/10'er and my ETA of 4/2 is later than most of what I've seen reported in this thread.
May 10. You mainlanders are amateurs at slow delivery compared to those of us in Hawaii and the EU. ;)
Sponsored