blue92lx

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Fusion
Country flag
So with no over night it must be just for quick top ups? ?
That's why they provide two plugs so you can use two mobile chargers at one time lol.

Actually that would be kind of useful if there was an adapter that lets you plug into two 110v outlets at the same time...

Wait now that I think of it I guess it still wouldn't work since they'd both be in the same 15A breaker. I was so close lol

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
That's why they provide two plugs so you can use two mobile chargers at one time lol.

Actually that would be kind of useful if there was an adapter that lets you plug into two 110v outlets at the same time...

Wait now that I think of it I guess it still wouldn't work since they'd both be in the same 15A breaker. I was so close lol
Wait are they trying to make fun of us guys? We should both plug in and dim the lights in the plaza. Once we really start sucking the juice maybe it will throw the breaker on their a/c? Not going to make fools out of us ev guys and gals.

OP
OP
OlyPen

OlyPen

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach E Premium Extended
Country flag
Wait are they trying to make fun of us guys? We should both plug in and dim the lights in the plaza. Once we really start sucking the juice maybe it will throw the breaker on their a/c? Not going to make fools out of us ev guys and gals.
I asked one of the store managers in the shopping center, and he said the owners put the "charging stations" in like 10 years ago to get ahead of the trend of electric vehicles. LOL

So maybe they'll try again and put in a nice DCFC setup. The shopping center actually has a nice mix of a couple restaurants, a few shops, a frozen yogurt place, etc that could occupy about an hour of time if needed.

Shayne

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME4x Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I asked one of the store managers in the shopping center, and he said the owners put the "charging stations" in like 10 years ago to get ahead of the trend of electric vehicles. LOL

So maybe they'll try again and put in a nice DCFC setup. The shopping center actually has a nice mix of a couple restaurants, a few shops, a frozen yogurt place, etc that could occupy about an hour of time if needed.
Ya sry was a bit over the top but only intended in fun. You need to chat with the store managers and help educate. It was in all of our purchase contracts.

OP
OP
OlyPen

OlyPen

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ya sry was a bit over the top but only intended in fun. You need to chat with the store managers and help educate. It was in all of our purchase contracts.
Understood. The sign looked really new to be a decade old. ?

All Hat No Cattle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Genesis GV-80 , 2017 Edge Titanium
Country flag
The picture says it all.

That is obviously for a Golf Cart. :)

Ford Mustang Mach-E The Future of EV Charging IMG_20210720_150724 (2)

Mach-Lee

First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium AWD
Occupation
Sci/Eng
Country flag
fon053014chargingstation.jpg

This is what our local gas station chain called Kwik Trip does at new stations. I'm thinking they get some kind of environmental tax break from doing it, clearly it's the "bare minimum".

OP
OP
OlyPen

OlyPen

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E The Future of EV Charging fon053014chargingstation

This is what our local gas station chain called Kwik Trip does at new stations. I'm thinking they get some kind of environmental tax break from doing it, clearly it's the "bare minimum".
Is it a 240v plug at least?