emak

First Name
Eugene
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E CR1 eAWD
Country flag
Got a call from dealership this morning that my CR1 arrived. UnitedRoad's status never changed from 'inactive' & Union Pacific still reports the status from Aug 29.

The only indication that there is some progress with shipping, was Ford's status ETA change from 10/1-10/7 to 9/27-10/3 over this weekend.

spicy6piece

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 CR1 MME
Country flag
Picked up this weekend and wow so worth the wait. To you all, thank you for reminding me I wasnā€™t alone in the crazy wait times. Hope you all get ā€œThe Callā€ very soon! Can post better pics soon just havenā€™t had time..
Ford Mustang Mach-E Time to dealer (San Jose) once shipped 9952D74D-007C-4A17-91C3-0F55B6E06FDC
Ford Mustang Mach-E Time to dealer (San Jose) once shipped B84A1245-B240-4C6E-9775-EEE69542FBFE

Pathung

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Picked up this weekend and wow so worth the wait. To you all, thank you for reminding me I wasnā€™t alone in the crazy wait times. Hope you all get ā€œThe Callā€ very soon! Can post better pics soon just havenā€™t had time..
Ford Mustang Mach-E Time to dealer (San Jose) once shipped B84A1245-B240-4C6E-9775-EEE69542FBFE
Congrats on your MME! White looks great - very Storm Trooper-ish cool.

I hope to be taking delivery of my Ice Blue in about three weeks.

awiseman5

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
my range of 10/1 - 10/7 shifted by one day to 10/2 - 10/8. hopefully it's a sign that things are happening rather than the familiar, ongoing delays.

TTort

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'95 Mazda RX-7, Prius, Honda Pilot
Occupation
Software
Country flag
Picked mine up at Sunnyvale Ford today. My original sales guy was no longer there, and the new new guy did fine in walking through the car, a small test drive, and other questions. They honored commitment for MSRP, period.

Car was in gr8 shape despite having it collect dust in a train yard for several months. They cleaned it up, but my first task is to wash it again and wax it.

They were quick to call when they got the car, and started at 72 hour clock for me to come in an claim my vehicle before opening it for others. Sounds like they are taking a hard line on this, unless you have a "real" valid excuse, like out of town. Quite high handed after being delayed over 2 months.

They had about 10 Mach-Es, sounds like half were ordered by customers.

Had a nice drive home, really liking it so far.

lurker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E E4X
Occupation
SWE
Country flag
Picked mine up at Sunnyvale Ford today. My original sales guy was no longer there, and the new new guy did fine in walking through the car, a small test drive, and other questions. They honored commitment for MSRP, period.

Car was in gr8 shape despite having it collect dust in a train yard for several months. They cleaned it up, but my first task is to wash it again and wax it.

They were quick to call when they got the car, and started at 72 hour clock for me to come in an claim my vehicle before opening it for others. Sounds like they are taking a hard line on this, unless you have a "real" valid excuse, like out of town. Quite high handed after being delayed over 2 months.

They had about 10 Mach-Es, sounds like half were ordered by customers.

Had a nice drive home, really liking it so far.
Congratulations! "Love" the 72 hour deadline after making people wait a year for delivery

LeWe

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Space White GT
Occupation
SWE
Country flag
My time in status is officially longer than the longest wait on OrderTrack.app šŸ„²
Ford Mustang Mach-E Time to dealer (San Jose) once shipped Screenshot_20221004_182512_Samsung Internet

Schmetsky

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CRV, GolfR, MDX, Sienna, RX350
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
I am not too sure about Ford's emailing system. Originally the MME was supposed to arrive 9/21-9/28. Got this email yesterday. Maybe this week?!?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Time to dealer (San Jose) once shipped 1664980219689

TTort

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software
Country flag
By the way, now that I have my vehicle, I was searching PG&E website for rebate options. They pointed to me to this page https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/en/requirements/3092. CA Rebate, it looks like I might qualify for $2000 rebate here. I'm going to apply, but has anyone else seen this?

lurker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E E4X
Occupation
SWE
Country flag
By the way, now that I have my vehicle, I was searching PG&E website for rebate options. They pointed to me to this page https://cleanvehiclerebate.org/en/requirements/3092. It looks like I might qualify for rebate here. I'm going to apply, but has anyone else seen this?
This is a well know rebate, definitely do not miss out on it if you're eligible.

I am sure you know of the federal tax credit for our Mach-E's ($7500) when you file 2022 taxes but also, 30% credit for charger installation at home: https://www.kiplinger.com/taxes/605201/federal-tax-credit-for-electric-vehicle-chargers

TTort

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Software
Country flag
This is a well know rebate, definitely do not miss out on it if you're eligible.

I am sure you know of the federal tax credit for our Mach-E's ($7500) when you file 2022 taxes but also, 30% credit for charger installation at home: https://www.kiplinger.com/taxes/605201/federal-tax-credit-for-electric-vehicle-chargers
Thanks, I just applied. Their site indicates it may take 27 days for a response, and they may also ask for income verification...

Also, thanks for info on home charger, looks like more credits here... The Inflation Reduction Act revives the federal tax credit for electric vehicle charging stations ...
Sponsored