Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
Woah... when I enter my VIN in fordtracker, in vehicule information it tell me it is a standard battery... ? I hope it is not real as I have ordered an extended Battery....

Leonard Rae

First Name
Len
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Fusion Platinum and Audi A-4 Quattro Convertible
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I work at the dealer where I ordered my Mach E and have access to the dealer's orders. Anyone else has to go through their dealer.
Yes, ordered last July 6th: contacted dealer not able to inform me about the order, just that it was forwarded to Ford as they would for anyone else's factory order.

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
Woah... when I enter my VIN in fordtracker, in vehicule information it tell me it is a standard battery... ? I hope it is not real as I have ordered an extended Battery....
Add your VIN to this site, https://www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker/?VIN=, and then look at the model information tab. That will confirm whether or not you have the ER battery. I hope it's what you meant to order. Good luck!

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Question to those whose Mach Es have been built: Does your Ford.com page show your car as "Built" now?

OP
OP
Mike16

Mike16

First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium AWD ER Star White
Country flag
I dont know for ford.com, but on the fordtracker when your car as been built you have that date in the production date space, just saying

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E FE, 2021 Wrangler 4xe High Altitude
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Question to those whose Mach Es have been built: Does your Ford.com page show your car as "Built" now?
As far as I know....this is the list of cars that were assembled prior to last week

1. Mike16 Premium built 11-18
  2. KAustin First Edition built 11-19
  3. 427CobraJet Premium built 11-3
  4. SnBGC First Edition built 11-18

My car is a stock order so it's not tied to the Ford.com page. Same for @427CobraJet I believe....
@Mike16 is a Canadian destination car so I am not sure they have that same reservation that we used here in the U.S. ????

Maybe only @KAustin might have a Retail order?

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
As far as I know....this is the list of cars that were assembled prior to last week

1. Mike16 Premium built 11-18
  2. KAustin First Edition built 11-19
  3. 427CobraJet Premium built 11-3
  4. SnBGC First Edition built 11-18

My car is a stock order so it's not tied to the Ford.com page. Same for @427CobraJet I believe....
@Mike16 is a Canadian destination car so I am not sure they have that same reservation that we used here in the U.S. ????

Maybe only @KAustin might have a Retail order?
I don't recall if @KAustin's is on Ford.com but his was special as well. I don't think any orders that came in via the normal US route have been built.

KAustin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Kia Telluride
Country flag
I don't recall if @KAustin's is on Ford.com but his was special as well. I don't think any orders that came in via the normal US route have been built.
Mine says "Stock" as well. The Ford site only has my cancelled Premium order. My window sticker is available and the production date listed here is correct.

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
I think you might be correct. I don't know of any retail orders that originated from the Reservation System that were scheduled earlier than 11/23/20. Cars built up through last week were all FCTP, Special Stock, Canadian, Netherlands and maybe some other overseas markets?

Hey, here is an interesting question for those that have their window sticker already....

What is your invoice date and number printed just to the left? (Same number is printed up at the top left corner as well? I have a theory that I'd like to explore....Might also need your Date Produced as reported in the www.macheforum.com/site/pages/tracker applet.

My dealer's demo's Produced date is 11/30/20. Invoice date is 11/18/20 and number is 004396
It is this last number that has peaked my interest at the moment.....

Ford Mustang Mach-E Today is my build day! 1606325598604

Ford Mustang Mach-E Today is my build day! 1606325661633

MailGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Bolt Premier, Mini Cooper SE, Mustang Mach E FE
Country flag
Isn't that the rotation number that indicates the true sequential order in which it went through the plant?

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Mine says "Stock" as well. The Ford site only has my cancelled Premium order. My window sticker is available and the production date listed here is correct.
Well that settles that. Pre-OKTB cars are one thing.

Looking ahead to cars scheduled for this week...
@Azure
@eltonlin
@Diamondjr
@none
@UW2
@ARK

Did any of these cars get built yet? No complete VINs posted on the database so we can't check for ourselves....??
I don't think cars were being assembled on Monday (11/23/20). Do we know if production has resumed or is it still paused until OKTB is resolved?

???????

Reactions: UW2

SnBGC

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Manager
Country flag
Isn't that the rotation number that indicates the true sequential order in which it went through the plant?
Maybe. I am not sure.
I thought this was the rotation number?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Today is my build day! 1606327081457
Sponsored