TPMS Part Number?

Sitdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Raptor | 15 SS | 86 SVO | 65 350R Resto | GTPE
Country flag
Can anyone who swapped wheels/tires confirm the Part number for our OE Ford Tire Pressure Sensors?

F2GZ-1A189-A?

Thanks
Sponsored

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
I can't confirm the part number, but I can tell you that aftermarket sensors are going to be a lot cheaper.

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
I can't confirm the part number, but I can tell you that aftermarket sensors are going to be a lot cheaper.
This is exactly what I bought. They are Made in USA and appear to be OEM. They still work after 3-4 weeks.

Ford Mustang Mach-E TPMS Part Number? 1629129321051
Ford Mustang Mach-E TPMS Part Number? 1629129469663

Mach-Tony

First Name
Anthony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Carbonized Grey Premium AWD
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
I got mine through Tire Rack when I ordered my Tires. They self programmed just fine - I only had to do the location relearn procedure, which wasn't too bad. They don't have a part number but they will be able to send you the correct ones because they went out and tested them to make sure they were compatible.

Also, for everyone in the forum, can we please only post things that are helpful/informational and not statements that only add confusion/fluff for people looking for help? Thanks!

Ford Mustang Mach-E TPMS Part Number? 1629129453695

OP
OP
Sitdown

Sitdown

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
17 Raptor | 15 SS | 86 SVO | 65 350R Resto | GTPE
Country flag
Great, thanks for confirming @Nklem

@generaltso Thanks, I just find ford OE ones to be less problematic, and my price on the oe ford ones are only $35ea.

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Great, thanks for confirming @Nklem

@generaltso Having several different wheelsets swapped in and out, I find ford OE ones to be less problematic, and my price on those ford one are only $35ea
Just to note, that price is for 4 of them, $40.00.

...Norm

Nklem

First Name
Norm
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Subaru Solterra
Occupation
Mechanical Engineer
Country flag
Probably not a big difference in price then. As for reliability, Ford doesn't make the OEM ones either.
From the markings they are the same maker as OEM. Identical the ford less the FOMOCO stamp.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
From the markings they are the same maker as OEM. Identical the ford less the FOMOCO stamp.
Yeah, that's pretty common. There aren't that many companies that manufacture the sensors, which is why it's crazy how much OEM sensors usually cost.

Nav

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 MME Premium SR AWD
Country flag
I got mine through Tire Rack when I ordered my Tires. They self programmed just fine - I only had to do the location relearn procedure, which wasn't too bad. They don't have a part number but they will be able to send you the correct ones because they went out and tested them to make sure they were compatible.

Also, for everyone in the forum, can we please only post things that are helpful/informational and not statements that only add confusion/fluff for people looking for help? Thanks!

1629129453695.png
Good to know they self programmed! Will be doing this soon once the tire rack order comes in, and will lookup the location relearn procedure you mentioned.

Can anyone who swapped wheels/tires confirm the Part number for our OE Ford Tire Pressure Sensors?
Good luck, post pics if you doing aftermarket wheels!