Just Lurking

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E GT
Country flag
  1. Got ICEd at a local free Level 2 charger by a beat-up mid-life Camry. No sign of driver. Almost half of the spaces on this level of the garage were empty.
  2. Saw a parked Tesla Cybertruck in-person. It was even uglier and more impractical-looking than I could have imagined. Pretty sure this is going to be Tesla's first major flop.
That is all.
Sponsored

Jerrytball

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
  1. Got ICEd at a local free Level 2 charger by a beat-up mid-life Camry. No sign of driver. Almost half of the spaces on this level of the garage were empty.
  2. Saw a parked Tesla Cybertruck in-person. It was even uglier and more impractical-looking than I could have imagined. Pretty sure this is going to be Tesla's first major flop.
That is all.
I was going to the outlet mall to charge the other day and there was a semi truck had five of those Tesla cyber trucks on there. Iā€™ve never seen those in person and that was pretty cool, if someone gave me one.šŸ‘ŠšŸ» I would take it!

ToOldForThis

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E Premium 4X
Got ICEd at a local free Level 2 charger by a beat-up mid-life Camry. No sign of driver. Almost half of the spaces on this level of the garage were empty.
The thing I see quite often (unfortunately), at L2 chargers, is Tesla's parked in those spots, not even plugged-in. Just parking there.

Thunderbuck

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
IT Tech
Country flag
The thing I see quite often (unfortunately), at L2 chargers, is Tesla's parked in those spots, not even plugged-in. Just parking there.
THAT irritates me maybe even more than when ICE drivers do it. You'd think a Tesla driver would know better.

apwelsh

First Name
Armand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-e Standard
Occupation
Programmer
Country flag
I was going to the outlet mall to charge the other day and there was a semi truck had five of those Tesla cyber trucks on there. Iā€™ve never seen those in person and that was pretty cool, if someone gave me one.šŸ‘ŠšŸ» I would take it!
Even free, it may cost you a fortune to maintain it. They come with a free lifetime supply of flaws and bad design ideas.

apwelsh

First Name
Armand
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-e Standard
Occupation
Programmer
Country flag
I went to the mall for dinner the other night, thought I would finally get to park in the EV only spot and get a free charge. Two jeeps were parked at the chargers, one was charging the other was not even plugged in. I know the feeling.

Jerrytball

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Ford Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Even free, it may cost you a fortune to maintain it. They come with a free lifetime supply of flaws and bad design ideas.
Oh, Iā€™m sure, itā€™s just like kids nowadays if someone were just to give us a house would be all set. Iā€™m like OK someone gives you a house. Do you have at least three or $4000 a month coming in, because thatā€™s just what itā€™s gonna cost to help you maintain taxes, insurance utility bills and thatā€™s not even even any repairs coming, nothing free

HuntingPudel

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME GT-PE, 1979 Fire-Am, 1972 K/5 Blazer
Occupation
Engineering
Country flag
Yeah, I see this a lot at a local hospital. šŸ¤¬šŸ©
Sponsored