Ugly truth about Mach E - dealerships don’t know how to fix or troubleshoot them

breeves002

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT PE
Country flag
Thinking possibly correct as soon as the engineers jumped in it it was drop the sub-frame and replace the module. Done, working. Toke a bit of time to get to that point thru.

This is where the OPer sounds like theirs needs to end up. Maybe make sure the dealer is talking to Ford.
It is a slow process a lot because they'll send a message and then wait a day for Ford to reply....instead of calling the hotline. Everything has to be documented. It is just a slow process. They need to fix that.
Sponsored

Bobcat17

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E
Country flag
Mach E is a pretty vehicle and definitely turns heads. Outside of pretty, it has major issues. Biggest issue- dealerships don’t know how to fix or troubleshoot them. My Mach e has an issue, I call it an issue because nobody can figure it out. Perhaps it is several issues but it leads to blind spot fault, cross traffic system fault, and restraints indicator fault. Everything shuts down, no heat/air/heated seats/heated steering, locks and doors, trunk do not work and cannot open, windows do not work, mirrors do not pop out, temperature unknown, and back up cam popping up while driving. 5 times to the shop, 5 guesses and no fixes. Every time they “think they figured it out” and everytime I am given a POS low end model as a replacement. I have owned the car approximately 60 days, over 30 days it has been in the shop. I payed almost $70k for this car and have drivena base model Edge/Escape more than I have driven the Mach e. Ford started a case on it, do not answer calls, do not reply to VM/emails and now mailbox is full can’t even leave a message.
Sounds like a lemon law claim. Make them give you a new one. I have had my MachE 6 months and love it with no issues so you probably just got a bad one.