th4119

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E California Rt. 1
Country flag
My display is stuck on this view - which I've never liked in the first place. It's been going on for about a week now. I've tried toggling all the buttons on the left side of the steering wheel, reseting the screen/system, and toggling the pre-collision assist feature within the settings. Nothing's worked. How can this be changed back to the speed in the middle without the car icon there?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Display Stuck - How to fix? IMG_8883
Sponsored

Space_Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Premium Mach-E awdX
Country flag
My display is stuck on this view - which I've never liked in the first place. It's been going on for about a week now. I've tried toggling all the buttons on the left side of the steering wheel, reseting the screen/system, and toggling the pre-collision assist feature within the settings. Nothing's worked. How can this be changed back to the speed in the middle without the car icon there?

Ford Mustang Mach-E Display Stuck - How to fix? IMG_8883
Ha Ha. Search is your friend.

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
Feedback button is in the settings. send feedback. Perhaps if enough talk about it Ford might hear it.

CarGuyBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e GTPE - Bronco - Mustang Dark Horse
Occupation
Photographer
Country flag
Call Ford ask for the Sync Team and report it and get a case opened that is the only way things will change.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
The “overhead view is stuck” threads will be the new “they installed the wrong battery in my car” for the next couple of months. 🤣

Ford Motor Company

Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag

IMG_8883.jpg
Good morning! If you send over a DM with your VIN and Ford dealer info, I can look into your concerns on my end.

Gullwingdmc

First Name
Chip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach E GT AWD ER - Grabber Blue
Country flag
Thanks - wish I'd known about it before the update happened
Definitely send in feedback using the record feedback app on the touchscreen. Hopefully if they hear from enough people they will bring the nice looking displays back.
Sponsored