Daniel San

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Ford made another fix in their server late Wednesday or early Thursday. You can mention this to your dealer, although they may not want to take advice from a customer.
I relayed a bunch of things that are being said in this forum to the guy at Ford. It sounds like his "service" manager said no to pretty much all the things I said. I'm wondering now if he is just irritated with me and no is what i'm going to get from now on.
Sponsored

TheCount2

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Select with BlueCruise Job 1 21P22 SW Update
Occupation
Actuary
Country flag
If you'd like, PM your VIN number and I can look up what they actually did via FDRS. That may give you info to go back and talk with them.
I sent yo
I relayed a bunch of things that are being said in this forum to the guy at Ford. It sounds like his "service" manager said no to pretty much all the things I said. I'm wondering now if he is just irritated with me and no is what i'm going to get from now on.
Sorry. It looks like yesterday morning my dealer reran the all the processes for updates, reran one this morning, and it looks like updates are now complete.

mikeinet

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Standard AWD Tech/Comfort
Occupation
Cyber Security, First Responder
Country flag
Ha- im dealing with same. Sounds like dealerships aren’t used to people being smarter than them on something new they’re just trying to figure out.

Really appreciate this community and all the troubleshooting help that occurs!!

Daniel San

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Country flag
Ha- im dealing with same. Sounds like dealerships aren’t used to people being smarter than them on something new they’re just trying to figure out.

Really appreciate this community and all the troubleshooting help that occurs!!
Yeah I second that, without the good people of this community I would really be tearing my hair out.

I have now picked up my Mach E and none of the issues are solved. Automatic update button still won't stay on etc etc.

Sleep7

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E
Occupation
Doctor
Country flag
Hi. The latest in my dealership saga.I called them up after ford tried to contact them with no success. They told me they couldn't do anything for me because the last two cars they tried to install blue cruise on they say they bricked! How can ford not do anything to help me fix this car. Ridiculous!

Blue highway

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium SR RWD
Country flag
Hi. The latest in my dealership saga.I called them up after ford tried to contact them with no success. They told me they couldn't do anything for me because the last two cars they tried to install blue cruise on they say they bricked! How can ford not do anything to help me fix this car. Ridiculous!
There are a lot of dealers and individuals that have been successful taking cars all the way up to current Blue Cruise. There are a lot of threads on that in the forums. The thing they seem to have in common is the willingness to take input on what to do to get through the process and good attention to detail on the procedure. It also looks like Ford has worked out the procedure so that most cars are working. It looks like your dealer didn't take the call from Ford. That and saying that they "bricked" the cars is a red flag. I doubt that is true.

time for a new dealer
Sponsored