Jonno21

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD Long Range Space White
Country flag
OK folks I'm really confused now. FordPass has just let me know that my car has updated not long ago successfully to 2.1.0. It did this already on Monday this week. I've not gone to look at the screen as it's cold at the moment. ( I know, what a wimp) :rolleyes:
Sponsored

ocr_salty

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E SR RWD, Nissan Leaf
Occupation
Aerospace Engineer
Country flag
Thanks all for your contributions. Sync version still says 21174_PRODUCT REVISION:168 plus the volume level indicator is still vertical and not horizontal. I have noticed that the range indication has significantly improved. The extra charge from 90% to 100% gained 100 miles to 311. Surely shome mishtake. (Sorry, Private Eye reference). ;)

I do think I should name this car Christine.

Jonno21

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Even more confusion. 🥺 I should have had 1.7.1 as the dealer had to install it as I had blank screen issues. (Which have never come back). I have the sketchpad and the "X" in the corner for closing the screen window which implies the APIM has been updated to 1.7.1 (They did take 38 attempts to update it.) 10 out of 10 for determination.

Much as I'm not a fan of Tesla, at least their software versions follow a logical sequence and have useful update notes.

OP
OP
ProximusAl

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E - SR-AWD - Star White
Country flag
Even more confusion. 🥺 I should have had 1.7.1 as the dealer had to install it as I had blank screen issues. (Which have never come back). I have the sketchpad and the "X" in the corner for closing the screen window which implies the APIM has been updated to 1.7.1 (They did take 38 attempts to update it.) 10 out of 10 for determination.

Much as I'm not a fan of Tesla, at least their software versions follow a logical sequence and have useful update notes.
When you adjust the volume now does it go horizontal or vertical. If vertical then you are 1.7.1 APIM. If horizontal you are 2.3.0 APIM. 2.1.0 is a GWM update so hard to tell without FDRS.

Sin_Chase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E AWD ER
2.1.0 and the most recent update keeps failing to apply.

Jonno21

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
When you adjust the volume now does it go horizontal or vertical. If vertical then you are 1.7.1 APIM. If horizontal you are 2.3.0 APIM. 2.1.0 is a GWM update so hard to tell without FDRS.
Still horizontal volume control.

Jonno21

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
That means you have 2.3.0….but you say still…did you mean vertical
Sorry, was late at night. I mean vertical :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . It's strange that FordPass informed me that 2.1.0 had been installed on the 8th April when it had previously told me it had been installed earlier in April. In between these 2 dates my car told me there'd been a failed update. Now, looking at the version it says "up to date" whereas previously it had said that Version 2.1.0. had been installed. 🤣🤪

OP
OP
ProximusAl

ProximusAl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E - SR-AWD - Star White
Country flag
Sorry, was late at night. I mean vertical :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: . It's strange that FordPass informed me that 2.1.0 had been installed on the 8th April when it had previously told me it had been installed earlier in April. In between these 2 dates my car told me there'd been a failed update. Now, looking at the version it says "up to date" whereas previously it had said that Version 2.1.0. had been installed. 🤣🤪
After 2.3.0 is installed it still only shows 2.1.0 as the up to date version in Sync. It’s a known bug. But if you’re vertical, then 2.3.0 hasn’t applied yet 🙁

Jonno21

Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
After 2.3.0 is installed it still only shows 2.1.0 as the up to date version in Sync. It’s a known bug. But if you’re vertical, then 2.3.0 hasn’t applied yet 🙁
Thanks Proximus. One day we'll all be on the same version and then it should be easier to keep track. :)

grovep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME extended range
Country flag
Just thought I'd let folk know that the widget is now available on Google Play - search for "Ford Status Widget"
I understand Ford view the 3rd party login this uses as dodgy and now block your account if you use it.

Dermot Vermin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
SRD Black
Country flag
I was stuck for ages but Gates in Harlow applied the fix (took them ages but it worked). I now have:
Horizontal Volume
Snowflake
Sketch
A little A next to the drivers heated seat symbol
Bigger screen on Navigation
Daily suggested tabs
Probably other stuff I haven't clocked.

DennisR

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GT Absolute Black
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
As much as I hate to show my ignorance I don't have a clue so will this throw any light on
What update I have -:
Ford Mustang Mach-E UK Only - OTA Poll 20221223_120552
Sponsored