Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
Yes , thanks, I saw that and it's $350 here, does someone knows about the insert in the frunk? Ther's no picture of them on the Ford.ca site
So far it seems the Frunk organizer may actually come with the car -- still unconfirmed.
Sponsored

Paulalex01

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
1999 F-150, 2019 Miata, 2009 Element
Occupation
Retired - Electrical Engineer
Country flag
So far it seems the Frunk organizer may actually come with the car -- still unconfirmed.
It's in the Packaging Guide and the Training brochure. That is not confirmation but, it damn well better be there. How else are we supposed to keep the shrimp from sloshing when on the move? It comes with shrimp, correct? :cool:

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
It's in the Packaging Guide and the Training brochure. That is not confirmation but, it damn well better be there. How else are we supposed to keep the shrimp from sloshing when on the move? It comes with shrimp, correct? :cool:
Shrimp on the left on ice, hot wings on the right. No mixing the sauces!

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
When I got my Clarity, Weathertech was not available for it. Tuxmat did make floor liners for the Clarity, I bought a set and I am very happy with them. The one downside is that they are more work to install and remove, but they cover pretty much every square inch of the floor, and they stay in place.

Weathertech is easy to pull out and clean, the tuxmat has multiple clips to hold it in place, which would need to be unclipped to take it out for cleaning. I have never tried to pull it out. I don't know that dirt would be able to get underneath them very easily.

I checked today and Tuxmat does not make a set for the MME. I sent them an inquiry about that, and should hear back before long.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag
NY Times did a review of the best floor mats available earlier this year:
https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/the-best-car-floor-mats-and-liners/

These look an awful lot like the Introtech HexoMats that reviewed pretty well as a lower cost alternative to WeatherTech. However, the Mach E liners look like they have a much more substantial edge that will really keep everything in them.

They also have a feature that is pro and con vs WeatherTech.
Pro: The waffle pattern will cut down on the tendency of pooled water to slosh from one side to the other -- and over the edge.
Con: My wife immediately said "ugh, it will be a pain to get all the dirt out of all those waffles".
Of course, the important Pro are the ponies!

zhackwyatt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 InfBlu Prem MMEx Past: '13 C-Max '98 Explorer
Country flag
NY Times did a review of the best floor mats available earlier this year:
https://www.nytimes.com/wirecutter/reviews/the-best-car-floor-mats-and-liners/

These look an awful lot like the Introtech HexoMats that reviewed pretty well as a lower cost alternative to WeatherTech. However, the Mach E liners look like they have a much more substantial edge that will really keep everything in them.

They also have a feature that is pro and con vs WeatherTech.
Pro: The waffle pattern will cut down on the tendency of pooled water to slosh from one side to the other -- and over the edge.
Con: My wife immediately said "ugh, it will be a pain to get all the dirt out of all those waffles".
Ford Mustang Mach-E WeatherTech Floor Liners for MME 1600125655978

OP
OP
jparduhn70

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I found out over the weekend that I have worn a hole in my weathertechs in my escape at the spot where my right heel rests on the accelerator.
I had the same issue with my rubber WeatherTech mats in the past, but the molded floor liners wear much better.

OP
OP
jparduhn70

jparduhn70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E First Edition
Country flag
I agree with the remark your wife makes about the waffles. They look great when they're clean, but I'm sure that requires a vacuum job every day. :(

The WeatherTech mats look atrocious in the winter. I pull mine out probably once a month to rinse out all the crystallized salt and gunk. The carpet underneath looks pristine, however. That's the point of having them in there.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I love the Aries floor liners we got in one of our 2013 Escapes. But I don't see them doing many models anymore. I'd be kinda surprised if they make them for the MME.

I suspect most 3rd party makers will probably be a year away for custom ones.

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Weather Tech floor mats are superior to factory mats and have a lifetime warranty. Just my opinon.

Thopter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Specialized Turbo Creo SL Expert EVO
Country flag
WeatherTech uses actual production vehicles to take their measurements, so there won’t be mats until after there are cars in the wild for them to scan. Takes a few months.

highland58

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E GT, 2023 Bolt EUV, 2018 F150 XLT
Occupation
IT Solutions Architect
Country flag
WeatherTech uses actual production vehicles to take their measurements, so there won’t be mats until after there are cars in the wild for them to scan. Takes a few months.
Can we find someone to take a pre-prod test car to Bolingbrook for measurements? ?

Ford Mustang Mach-E WeatherTech Floor Liners for MME 1600191471587
Sponsored