Advertisement

WeatherTech Floor Liners for MME

Thopter

Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Focus RS
Country flag
They work with local dealerships, not the manufacturer.

There are rumors that they have, on a few, rare occasions, needed to borrow someone’s car, but it’s rumor only.

PMDGator

First Name
Phil
Reaction score
First Name
Phil
Vehicles
Fusion Hybrid, C-Max
Country flag
The interior protection package does come with the cargo area mat.
1600111653165.png

I agree, hopefully something like this one on the current Mustang.

1600111561235.png

https://accessories.ford.com/interior/cargo-organization/liner-luggage-compartment-10974.html
So, am I correct that on the First Edition I can't order the mats with my ME FE order, but I can separately so order from my dealer? And, it appears from my on-line order information that a cargo cover is included with the FE order, but I not protective floor mats? Is this the same cargo cover shown here?

jhalkias

First Name
John
Reaction score
First Name
John
Vehicles
2016 Escape, 2019 Fusion Energi
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
So, am I correct that on the First Edition I can't order the mats with my ME FE order, but I can separately so order from my dealer? And, it appears from my on-line order information that a cargo cover is included with the FE order, but I not protective floor mats? Is this the same cargo cover shown here?
I have them on my FE order. My dealer added them when I changed to a FE as I had them on my premium.
the cargo cover is a shade that covers the cargo area. It is not a liner like in the protection package.

hybrid2bev

Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 C-Max Hybrid
Country flag
Your dealer should be able to modify your FE order (you as a customer cannot). Contact your dealer and see what they can do for you. Worst case scenario is that you order the interior protection mats separately.

As stated above the cargo cover is a privacy screen that goes over the cargo area, not on the floor.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicles
2013 Ford Fusion Energi, 2020 Mach-E First Edition (ordered)
Country flag
Your dealer should be able to modify your FE order (you as a customer cannot). Contact your dealer and see what they can do for you. Worst case scenario is that you order the interior protection mats separately.

As stated above the cargo cover is a privacy screen that goes over the cargo area, not on the floor.
The thread with the order process mockup pictures suggests that you will be able to add on whatever available accessories are available as part of the "check out" order finalization process.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicles
Mach-E FE reserved, Nissan Leaf, Toyota Tacoma
Country flag

I spoke with me dealer this week and he added them to my order.

Advertisement