WeatherTech Floor Liners for MME

Thopter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Specialized Turbo Creo SL Expert EVO
Country flag
They work with local dealerships, not the manufacturer.

There are rumors that they have, on a few, rare occasions, needed to borrow someone’s car, but it’s rumor only.
Sponsored

PMDGator

First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E FE, C-Max
Country flag
The interior protection package does come with the cargo area mat.
1600111653165.png

I agree, hopefully something like this one on the current Mustang.

1600111561235.png

https://accessories.ford.com/interior/cargo-organization/liner-luggage-compartment-10974.html
So, am I correct that on the First Edition I can't order the mats with my ME FE order, but I can separately so order from my dealer? And, it appears from my on-line order information that a cargo cover is included with the FE order, but I not protective floor mats? Is this the same cargo cover shown here?

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
So, am I correct that on the First Edition I can't order the mats with my ME FE order, but I can separately so order from my dealer? And, it appears from my on-line order information that a cargo cover is included with the FE order, but I not protective floor mats? Is this the same cargo cover shown here?
I have them on my FE order. My dealer added them when I changed to a FE as I had them on my premium.
the cargo cover is a shade that covers the cargo area. It is not a liner like in the protection package.

hybrid2bev

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Job 1 Premium4X - EAP Member
Country flag
Your dealer should be able to modify your FE order (you as a customer cannot). Contact your dealer and see what they can do for you. Worst case scenario is that you order the interior protection mats separately.

As stated above the cargo cover is a privacy screen that goes over the cargo area, not on the floor.

GoGoGadgetMachE

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E 1st Ed., 2022 Lightning Platinum
Occupation
Professional forum cheerleader and fanboy
Country flag
Your dealer should be able to modify your FE order (you as a customer cannot). Contact your dealer and see what they can do for you. Worst case scenario is that you order the interior protection mats separately.

As stated above the cargo cover is a privacy screen that goes over the cargo area, not on the floor.
The thread with the order process mockup pictures suggests that you will be able to add on whatever available accessories are available as part of the "check out" order finalization process.

ChasingCoral

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GB E4X FE, Leaf, Tacoma, F-150 Lightning ordered
Occupation
Retired oceanographer
Country flag

I spoke with me dealer this week and he added them to my order.

methorian

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E First Edition, Mini Cooper SE
Occupation
IT Admin
Country flag
New photo of the interior protection package on the Mach-E build site.

Ford Mustang Mach-E WeatherTech Floor Liners for MME 1600958203185
I'm glad there's a decent lip on them. My dealer didn't add them to my order so hopefully they'll be available from parts soon/around delivery time. Kind of wish they still had the pony somewhere on them, but oh well.

generaltso

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 MME Premium AWD SR Infinite Blue
Country flag
It doesn't look like they go up very high behind the pedals or cover most of the dead pedal.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
New photo of the interior protection package on the Mach-E build site.

Ford Mustang Mach-E WeatherTech Floor Liners for MME Screen Shot 2020-09-24 at 11.02.38 AM
Are those 2 round buttons some sort of snap-in connectors? We have that type of thing on the WeatherTech's in one of our Escapes and they're a pain in the butt to get out. Hope these are better (if that's what they are).

Haven't decided yet, but we may wait and get them later. I'm just as curious about the cargo mat too.

Kamuelaflyer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium Infinite Blue. ER AWD. 2020 Raptor
Country flag
The snap-in connectors are supposed to be tight to the point of frustration. That way it makes the mats far less likely to slip. Less likely, not impossible as Toyota found out.

dbsb3233

First Name
TimCO
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E FE, 2023 Bronco Sport OB
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
The snap-in connectors are supposed to be tight to the point of frustration. That way it makes the mats far less likely to slip. Less likely, not impossible as Toyota found out.
That's why we love our Aries liners. No connectors at all. Just velcro-like spikes that grab the carpet.

jhalkias

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 RR ME FE, '22 Corsair GT, '22 Lightning Lariat
Occupation
Benefit Fund Administrator
Country flag
I’ve never found those to be a problem in my 2016 Escape.
Sponsored