macgyver60

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Ext Range
Country flag
I had been using the preconditioning settings to warm the car up in the morning before work and its always worked fine. A couple weeks ago I turned it off because I was on vacation, but ever since I turned it back on it hasn't worked. I tried deleting all the settings and reentering some of them several times but nothing worked. I've tried doing it from the car menu and from the Ford Pass menu but it makes no difference. The car no longer warms up in the mornings. Am I missing something in the menus?
Ford Mustang Mach-E Weird problem with preconditioning/comfort settings IMG_5820
Sponsored

billyp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mache Gt
Country flag
Mine stopped working the other day. I turned off "Departure and comfort", waited a few seconds and then turned it back on. I noticed a couple sync message in the Fordpass app and it started working again.

Not sure if it will help but worth a try if you haven't already.

OP
OP
macgyver60

macgyver60

First Name
michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E Premium AWD Ext Range
Country flag
Mine stopped working the other day. I turned off "Departure and comfort", waited a few seconds and then turned it back on. I noticed a couple sync message in the Fordpass app and it started working again.

Not sure if it will help but worth a try if you haven't already.
Good idea but I did try that and no change. I assume you’re talking about that toggle button just below the time settings in the photo above
Sponsored