frontrunner

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Iced Blue Silver Premium AWD
Country flag
Although I want one, I don't need one. Both my wife's Mini and my Nissan Frontier are in excellent shape with no issues. I can wait until things get better for buying a car, maybe next year.

I realize that when you buy a new car, the dealer really has all the aces in his hand and you just try to do the best that you can. But right now the dealers act like they are doing you a favor by taking your order. It's like when Shake Shack first opened in NYC and all those people were waiting in line outside on the sidewalk for an hour to buy a hamburger.

It's a great car, but I'm going to put it in the ''maybe next year'' category for now.

I'm in the same boat, but I ordered mine because I wanted to get in on the Federal and State tax rebates.
Sponsored

AKgrampy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition, Ford F-150, Mach E GT
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Is there any update on when 2022 MME orders will be shutdown? Has it already occurred?
I think the accurate answer here is the shutdown is in process. Commenters have stated some model options are closing soon and others may have a bit more time. Either way if you want to try for a 2022 don’t delay and I would suggest contacting your local dealer to be sure.