OP
OP

Mickey the T

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium, SR, RWD, Infinite Blue
Country flag
This happened to me the other day. A Space White passed me without even a look, let alone a wave. First time I've seen the Space White in person and I was surprised at how much I liked it. Looked really good.
This one was also Space White...maybe he was in a hurry going from Central Jersey down here to Southern California.
Sponsored

Davedough

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E GTPE , Explorer ST
Occupation
Federal IT Sales Engineer
Country flag
If you want a wave then you are better off getting a motorcycle or Wrangler.
Us VW guys wave at each other too. If I'm driving the GTI, other GTI owners will wave and if I'm in the Beetle, other classic Beetles give the peace sign. We don't recognize any other types of VWs, they're just commoner vehicles.

TRP

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E P4x, Ford F150
Country flag
Have yet to see another MME in the wild. I have gotten thumbs up from ICE Mustang drivers tho

JoeDimwit

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue First Edition
Occupation
Electrician
Country flag
Pretty sure ?ā€ā™‚ He did give me a sample of his exhaust note. Wife wouldn't let me embarrass him, something about cops in the area
I did have one driver I had to teach a lesson stop next to me at the next light say ā€œman, that thing is quickā€. His face really dropped when I told him ā€œyeah, and this isnā€™t even the fast oneā€.?

Reactions: TRP

AzCoronaDog

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'12 Porsche 911 Cabriolet, '21 MME, '17 Yukon XL
Country flag
I have only seen 2 other MMEs since we ordered ours in Feb. But this is Scottsdale, so I have seen quite a few Porsche Taycans and the sky is black with Teslas. We lowly Ford owners are the red headed step children around here (unless it is a top of the line pickup).

However, I did get a wave from a Tesla driver the other day. (He must not have gotten the memo that he is far superior to me and should not even make eye contact..) ;)

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
In the average week, Iā€™m still seeing zero Mach-Es. I work from home and mostly do local driving, but last week I had to do two 60 mile roundtrips within metro LA and still saw zero Mach-Es. A billion jillion Teslas though.

AZBill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Rivian R1T, Hummer EV SUT, MME CA Route 1
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I have only seen 2 other MMEs since we ordered ours in Feb. But this is Scottsdale, so I have seen quite a few Porsche Taycans and the sky is black with Teslas. We lowly Ford owners are the red headed step children around here (unless it is a top of the line pickup).

However, I did get a wave from a Tesla driver the other day. (He must not have gotten the memo that he is far superior to me and should not even make eye contact..) ;)
Went to the Grand Canyon last weekend and on the way home ate in Flagstaff. A Model X parked next to me and the driver told me he really liked my Mach E. My wife asked me what the hell that car was with the weird doors.

SAM

First Name
SAM
Threads
Reaction score
A little bit of a mystical kingdom, like Camelot
Vehicles
Premium MME4X Iconic Silver
Country flag
Pretty sure ?ā€ā™‚ He did give me a sample of his exhaust note. Wife wouldn't let me embarrass him, something about cops in the area
I had my first "notice" from an ICE Mustang two days ago. A black Shelby came up fast in the left lane and then started pacing me about a car length back. I was getting over to an off ramp, so put on my blinker and he gunned it by me and got in front of me in the off ramp. Yes, I got a very good sample of his exhaust sound as he passed.

I had to follow him for about 10 miles after that. I was thinking he is pretty insecure and definitely has some "inadequacies" that he's trying to compensate for.

Pushrods&Capacitors

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜21 4X, ā€˜14 SS Sedan tuned, ā€˜17 WRX tuned
Occupation
Analyst
Country flag
I had my first "notice" from an ICE Mustang two days ago. A black Shelby came up fast in the left lane and then started pacing me about a car length back. I was getting over to an off ramp, so put on my blinker and he gunned it by me and got in front of me in the off ramp. Yes, I got a very good sample of his exhaust sound as he passed.

I had to follow him for about 10 miles after that. I was thinking he is pretty insecure and definitely has some "inadequacies" that he's trying to compensate for.
Some of us with loud Mustangs, Camaros, Corvettes etc. just enjoy the sound and feel of our cars. Iā€™ve been tracking my various models at drag strips and road courses since the mid ā€˜90s. Not only that, Iā€™m going to be adding a Shelby GT350 in the near future next to my wifeā€™s upcoming Space White Mach E 4X. To think, all these years of being a gearhead and wannabe racer and it was all because of some ā€œinadequaciesā€. ?

Reactions: ARK

PicassoPC

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E CaRt1, 2011 Nissan Leaf
Country flag
I've had a handful of brief random MME sightings so far, but I have yet to see another one in the two weeks since we've had our car. That is, until today. Driving down a 4-lane street while in the right lane, I see another Mach-E coming up in the left lane! Yes, here I go! I slow a bit as he comes up on my left side to give him a big smile and a thumbs up and...he blows by me without giving me a second look.

This is California, so I'll likely seek therapy for this.
You're lucky - I've had mine since May and haven't see one on the road yet!

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
Same here in NJ, have not seen one on the road ever, just at the dealer.
Here in eastern NC, I don't see them on the road nor on the dealer lots any more, nor are they being advertised on dealer websites.

Jimmy2

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 MME Premium 4EX; 23 MME GTPE Vapor Blue Met
Country flag
Are you sure it was a thumb?
Took my Mustang Mach-e to the cars and coffee last two months. It got nothing but thumbs up from the many other gas Mustang owners there. Two other gas Mustang owners sat with me in the Mach-e for over 30 minutes and asked a lot of questions. Both left with favorable impressions and compliments. When you see all the trash "not a mustang" talk on social media, remember the "hide behind your keyboard" mentality of the social media flamer/troll.
Sponsored