Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Yeah, but a what cost? I really don't like the way they are doing this.
What do you mean by "cost"? The $500 you paid Ford is refunded when your number comes up for ordering, whether you order or not. When it is your turn to order you can order whatever you like from whomever you like regardless of what you reserved - with the lone exception that if you didn't reserve a first edition you won't be able to order one because the people who reserved them have "dibs".
Sponsored

Ponypower50

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 CMax, 2021 Rapid Red Mach-E FE
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Rapid Red for me!

agoldman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
GT Cyber Orange
Country flag
What do you mean by "cost"? The $500 you paid Ford is refunded when your number comes up for ordering, whether you order or not. When it is your turn to order you can order whatever you like from whomever you like regardless of what you reserved - with the lone exception that if you didn't reserve a first edition you won't be able to order one because the people who reserved them have "dibs".
I mean the cost of adding all the supposed options later like the roof, wheels, etc. Just unknown for a long while waiting.

SSman

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
X3
Country flag
Posted this color / order map in another thread. Probably helpful here too. It's for reservations through February.

ford-mach-e-reservations-by-dealership-and-popular-color-by-state--march-2020_100738441_l.jpg