Which Trim / Model Mach-E Did You Reserve?

Which TRIM / MODEL Mach-E Did You Reserve?

• Total voters

Azuloval

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Explorer
Country flag
Which TRIM/MODEL Mach-E did you reserve?

According to Ford:
  • Almost 30 percent of U.S. customers are choosing the Mach-E GT

Here are the other polls I created:
Sponsored

Regularmache

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
18 F150 Platinum, 18 Mustang GT PP2, 14 QX80
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
I reserved Select but will most likely order the Extended Range Premium when the time comes.
Had a Limited Edition and Premium both reserved. Cancelled the Limited kept the Premium. I am not a fan of Ford's all black interior execution lately. The Explorer even in Platinum trim looks very low rent. Unfortunately this is a big reason Hyundai Pallisade and Kia Telluride are enjoying their popularity and purchases. The Ivory interior, too me, appears more interesting and visually comes off a richer interior even though they are made of the same materials so went Premium with the light interior. My 18 GT PP2 has the Black interior but it also has brushed aluminum's, Grey's and such that its interesting.
Ford needs to step up it's interior game and looking at Lincoln, they obviously have the talent.

Last edited:

timbop

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Solar powered 2021 MME ER RWD & 2022 Corsair PHEV
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Had a Limited Edition, but don't like Ford's all black interior execution lately. The Explorer even in Platinum trim looks very low rent. Unfortunately this is a big reason Hyundai Pallisade and Kia Telluride are enjoying their popularity and purchases. The Ivory interior, too me, appears more interesting and visually comes off a richer interior even though they are made of the same materials. My 18 GT PP2 has the Black interior but it also has brushed aluminum's, Grey's and such that its interesting.
Ford needs to step up it's interior game and looking at Lincoln, they obviously have the talent.
That's my thought, too - particularly since there is a giant glass roof overhead. I can't understand why the only interior color on the route 1 is black; you'll need half that extra range just to cool the interior off after a day in a sunny parking lot
Sponsored