Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
It's under (Ford Pass App)
Vehicle -> Blue Oval Charge Network.
This doesn't work for me. I can't see anything about how much has or hasn't been used. Perhaps we have different dynamics here in the Great White North.
Sponsored

JSW

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt; Porsche Boxster; Chevy Blazer; Jeep Wrangler
Country flag
We are just now hitting 3 years of ownership from the earliest owners, so maybe someone can post who has hit their 3 years with credits left in their account to confirm or deny?
Mine expired. I didn’t use ~40% because the recall paperwork said to avoid it…..

OP
OP
bostonman

bostonman

First Name
Tat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E premium SR, Cyber-Orange
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Mine expired. I didn’t use ~40% because the recall paperwork said to avoid it…..
Totally make sense to avoid the 100Kw+ charge if possible. I am planning to use mine with the slower 50Kw charge station instead.

JSW

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Chevy Bolt; Porsche Boxster; Chevy Blazer; Jeep Wrangler
Country flag
Totally make sense to avoid the 100Kw+ charge if possible. I am planning to use mine with the slower 50Kw charge station instead.
I definitely would use it now that the warranty work has been done, but it expired on me 😥

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
This doesn't work for me. I can't see anything about how much has or hasn't been used. Perhaps we have different dynamics here in the Great White North.
If you want to see what you have charged it's in the charge logs.
Vehicle -> charging -> ChargeLogs
But this will be every charge and not a count down to your DCFC amount left. The only way to see that is the BOCN area or in Ford.com Connected services -> Blue Oval Charge Network

Adventureboy

First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 MME Premium AWD ER
Country flag
But this will be every charge and not a count down to your DCFC amount left. The only way to see that is the BOCN area or in Ford.com Connected services -> Blue Oval Charge Network
Thanks, I got forced to go to Ford.ca to sign in and there is nothing about the DCFC amounts. I think we have only a fraction of the functionality in this space that you have south of the boarder. Not even sure the BOCN works here yet. I haven't successfully charged using BOCN yet in 1.5 years.

Space_Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Premium Mach-E awdX
Country flag
There is no record of what you have used or have left on the website at BOCN in Connected Services. It just shows whether you're active and has your credit card info.
I saved all of my emailed receipts and I also can see the balance on Fordpass.

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
It's under (Ford Pass App)
Vehicle -> Blue Oval Charge Network.
I am approaching 34k miles, and never used my 'free' 250 kWhr because you have to subscribe to 'connected services' first.

when I click on Account-> connected services I get a page that says 'something went wrong'.

.... it is not worth my time to try and figure out how to collect on my $25-50 worth of free kWhr since I charge from home 99% of the time.

azerik

First Name
Erik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 Spacey Prem4x, '21 RX450H, 13 Focus EV
Occupation
DevSecOps, General PITA
Country flag
There is no record of what you have used or have left on the website at BOCN in Connected Services. It just shows whether you're active and has your credit card info.
I saved all of my emailed receipts and I also can see the balance on Fordpass.
Mine used to show a balance in all, but I see the Ford site has been dumbed down even more lately.

ARK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E
Country flag
Ford Mustang Mach-E will 250kwh freebie expire ? IMG_1271

Did Ford change its mind on this? My Mach-E hit three years on February 11, 2024 but I still have 343 kWh remaining. I had gotten an extra 250 kWh because of shipping delays, originally had 500 kWh total.

I had BlueCruise extended to May 2025 because hands-free wasn’t working for me at all until last summer when it finally was fixed, so perhaps Ford also extended my expiration date for the free charging.

Anyone else seeing this?

Knuckles39

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I just bought a used MME and the people before me did not use it and I still have all available. It’s an early 2021

OP
OP
bostonman

bostonman

First Name
Tat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mach-E premium SR, Cyber-Orange
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
I wonder whether our 250kWh remainder will work in the future Tesla charging stations in the coming few months (not locked to the original EA network).

Space_Pony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Premium Mach-E awdX
Country flag
I wonder whether our 250kWh remainder will work in the future Tesla charging stations in the coming few months (not locked to the original EA network).
I would highly doubt that.
I am approaching 34k miles, and never used my 'free' 250 kWhr because you have to subscribe to 'connected services' first.

when I click on Account-> connected services I get a page that says 'something went wrong'.

.... it is not worth my time to try and figure out how to collect on my $25-50 worth of free kWhr since I charge from home 99% of the time.
The EA chargers I've used are running .48/kwh. My math may not be right, but I believe that comes out to $120. Can you please direct me to an EA station charging .10/kwh.

dtbaker61

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.envirokarma.org
Vehicles
MME (delivered 2/26/21), DIY eMiata BEV
Occupation
Solar Sales/install
Country flag
I would highly doubt that.

The EA chargers I've used are running .48/kwh. My math may not be right, but I believe that comes out to $120. Can you please direct me to an EA station charging .10/kwh.
since I literally use a DCFC once a year maybe, the 'value' of the kWhr is my residential rate, which is actually closer to an amortized cost of $.07 since I have solar on my roof.

kindofblue

First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Mach e Premium 11/5/22, '23 BMW i4 40
Occupation
Psychologist & developer of digital tools for alcohol misuse
Country flag
Reading this thread I looked up my account and realized that the cc on it needed to be updated. Thanks for the nudge.
Sponsored