Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang MachE
Occupation
Animator
Country flag
14 weeks!!!!??

So you never were able to charge on a Level2 charger? That's a slightly different problem than what I experienced. I had no issues charging my vehicle at home on my level 2 charge for 5500 miles. One night I plugged it in to charge and by every indication on the vehicle and on my wall charger or EVSE the car should have been charging. But in the morning there was no change to my range or SOC percentage. I'm curious to know when you tried to charge on Level 2 did you car and EVSE appear to indicate it was charging?

I just got word that the dealership just received a call from the Ford Tech hot line (after 3 weeks) to discuss my problem. I hope it doesn't take 14 weeks to resolve.
I am in the same predicament at the moment. My car has been at Ford for 2 weeks. Just got a message from my car stating another charge fault. There is nothing wrong with my home wiring. My girlfriend charges her car with my Ford charger perfectly. I just can't charge on level 2 charges at all. Fast chargers are not a problem though. They did all the updates, and just replaced something, that I assume was the harness or something or other, not totally sure. Regardless, this is a huge bummer if the end game is them buying my car back.

Also it's a 2021, and has ALWAYS charged just fine up until last month on level 2 chargers.
Sponsored