Vehicles
22 Mustang Mach-E GTPE (ordered), 20 Mazda CX-5
Occupation
Software Systems Integrator
Country flag
@MachKet and @xaudiblex :

To get to chat, go to this page (for U.S. orders):
https://www.ford.com/help/contact/
and select the blue "Start Chatting" button.

My order was done at a dealer, so I gave the chat person my:
Sales Code
Order Code
Price Level
Priority Code

If you have the Preview Order sheet, it should be on there. If not, you should be able to get it from your dealer. You could probably get away with just telling them the Sales Code and Order Code and asking for an update on your order and the Priority Code.

If you placed your order online, you have fancier and more informative access to your order online and in FordPass. Not sure if that includes your Priority Code though. If not, you should be able to give the Ford Support Chat rep your order number and ask what your Priority Code is.

When you've checked your Priority Code, please wander over to this thread and take the quick poll on Priority Code changes.
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/8-15-mach-e-scheduling-priority-code-poll.20657/#post-487278
Sponsored

Travman1974

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
mazda 3
Country flag
Order date April 5, 2022, GTPE, Cyber Orange

I just checked with Ford Customer Service Chat. Not sure when, but my order also moved from 10 to 01 !!!!!!!!!!
It may be unfounded, but when I saw that, my "small heart grew three sizes..."
Can't wait to update my Avatar!

Of course, we don't know if that means anything at this point, but it is a step in the right direction!?

Grinch-Heart.gif
Priority 1 can only be assigned by Ford. My guess is that ford has moved all orders that will be built as MY 22 to priority 1. If not assigned a priority 1 most likely the order will be bumped to a MY23.

Last edited:

DadzBoyz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Priority 1 can only be assigned by Ford. My guess is that ford is moved all orders that will be built as MY 22 to priority 1. If not assigned a priority 1 most likely the order will be bumped to a MY23.
That's my theory as well.
It's also why I setup a Poll thread here.
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/8-15-mach-e-scheduling-priority-code-poll.20657/#post-487278

I'm going to setup a follow-up Poll, with a link in the one above, to see what 01's were scheduled and if some were not this week.

First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE Premium Ext Range AWD
Country flag
Heard back from my dealer and my priority number is 01, not sure what it was before, but
You can request from your dealer a Preview Order. The summary includes your priorty number and order #.
thank you for the advise... I received the report and it is priority 01! Maybe???

DadzBoyz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Heard back from my dealer and my priority number is 01, not sure what it was before, but

thank you for the advise... I received the report and it is priority 01! Maybe???
If you don't mind, please go to this Poll/Thread.
Trying to get an idea how common it is for people to get moved to Priority Code 01. Then, there's a link in that thread to a follow-up poll to be done Thursday or after to see who was scheduled, based on Priority Code...
https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/8-15-mach-e-scheduling-priority-code-poll.20657/#post-487336

xaudiblex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mustang Mach E
Country flag
That's my theory as well.
It's also why I setup a Poll thread here.

I'm going to setup a follow-up Poll, with a link in the one above, to see what 01's were scheduled and if some were not this week.
I found this interesting tidbit on another Ford Transit forum:

Priority code 1 means it is getting ready to be scheduled and issued a VIN & projected build date. Preview orders get a 19 or higher code which keeps the Transit from being sent into the Ford order system (saved mode). Once the dealer gets a deposit or is ready to order the vehicle, they move the code to a lower code number to get it in the order system. If you have numerous orders in the system, you can use the codes to give a priority to certain orders. Then Ford can move the priority code based on allocation up to the lower levels and having the '1' code is the lowest one to get a Transit sent for scheduling and ultimately a VIN & projected build date.​

Priorty Code 02 usually means they have locked in certain options on your order and that is why the dealer can't make any changes to the order unless they change the priority code to a '10' or higher classification. There may be other options you have that could be keeping the order from getting a VIN and a projected build date.​

DadzBoyz

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
First Name
Jen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MachE Premium Ext Range AWD
Country flag

Garbone

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
21 Mach E , 22 MachE, 62 C10 Big window long bed
Occupation
Loafer
Country flag
Will pass on the poll,. Will not bother my dealer until reorder of pick up.

PL281

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select (Build week 9/26/22)
Country flag
I just checked and my 4/5/22 Select RWD Red - No Package has also been updated to a priority 1 -

I will watch and fill out the poll later this week - I agree either this means I will get scheduled in this last batch or in one of the first batches of the MY23

Atxsw

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Premium Std Range MME, Prius
Country flag
Just checked an my premium std rwd was updated to priority code one, this update happened between 8/8 and today. The chat person said this means its about to get scheduled to be built.

Gjp719

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mazda CX-9, 2018 GMC Terrain
Country flag
Just checked an my premium std rwd was updated to priority code one, this update happened between 8/8 and today. The chat person said this means its about to get scheduled to be built.
Are you getting the priority codes from the chat/customer service? I just spoke to someone at customer service and they claim that they dont have that information. My dealer wont give it to me.

PL281

First Name
Philip
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select (Build week 9/26/22)
Country flag
@Gjp719 If you go onto the ford.com site and give them your Order Number / Sale Number they should be able to give you the priority code / status of your order

lprobinson

First Name
Lakisha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Audi A4 Avant
Country flag
Priority code updated to 1 on 8 AUG as per Ford chat. Ordered 24 MAR GTPE in IBSM. Have completed poll.
Sponsored