Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mirai: Volvo XC60; MME
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
11/3/21 premium AWD std range
found out from Ford the dreaded active park assist 2.0 needed to be changed to a prep kit to avoid further delays in scheduling for production. Called the dealer and they fixed it So hoping for a production schedule this Thursday. Not sure when the hold was placed as Ford told me all was good a month ago.

For all of you wondering there is allot of discussion on the threads you can search for more details I recommend call or chat with Ford once per week to ensure your not in chip hold purgatory when in zone for being scheduled.

not very efficient but will bet their computer systems were not designed for customer engagement that’s becoming the new normal

will update if production schedule is received on Thursday
5/27 update
called ford and they confirmed my order is clear for production now but was not scheduled. Aloha all and will punch the clock and wait another week
Sponsored

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
Scheduling for the weeks of 5/16, 5/23, and 5/30 all cover the same July build weeks. Looks like a lot of shuffling and "cleanup" in store.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (5/23) For Build Weeks 7/4 Through 7/25 1653957635952

Last edited:

danielcb

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 2022 ER AWD
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
Scheduling for the weeks of 5/16, 5/23, and 5/30 all cover the same July build weeks. Looks like a lot of shuffling and "cleanup" in store.
View attachment 67158
This seems to apply only to USA orders right? Any chance to get any scheduling information for us Canadian friends??

Thanks!

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag
This seems to apply only to USA orders right? Any chance to get any scheduling information for us Canadian friends??

Thanks!
Batch numbers are revealed by Forum participants who volunteer the information once they have been issued their window sticker. ( I have no idea if Canadian orders even get a window sticker.) Look at the data table from 5/16/22 commenters and you'll not see any Canadian orders, but it may just be coincidence. (In 2021, Canadian MME sales were about 1/6th of US and European sales.)
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...uild-weeks-7-4-through-7-25.17617/post-424413

Ford gives few clues about how they allocate their production to US or non-US destinations. It's therefore possible that entire batches are being built for Canadian or European delivery and the batch number never appears on this forum because the recipient doesn't participate in the forum. Batch numbers are clearly not consecutive as reported on this forum. We just have to guess what may become of MME units assigned to batches that are not reported on this forum.
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (5/23) For Build Weeks 7/4 Through 7/25 1653889569032

Last edited:

desallesp

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select - Comfort Technology
Country flag

Thanks!
Hey Daniel, when did you order yours? I ordered mine March 30 2022 Select AWD Tech package. This is what I gathered for CAD orders. The moment they get scheduled to build a VIN is released and communicated to the dealer. SO every few weeks I text my dealer and see if a VIN was provided. Also FYI dealer told me he is given VINs by Ford on Mondays for his new orders. Hope this shed more light, I know it's very vague.

ElectrifyME

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I've given up on my MME and have an EV6 on order. The straw that broke the camels back was when the dealer called a couple weeks ago and offered me one on the lot at a $10k markup. Then finally said that it's taking between 9-12 mos to take delivery at their dealership. Seeing others get scheduled with order dates well after mine was tough too. Oh well.
And the biggest most ridiculous thing is that the dealer will sell your car that’s coming to them eventually at a $15-20k markup anyway… win win for them:(( yet, they won’t offer you one from their lot right now at msrp…
How long is the EV6 wait?

ElectrifyME

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Hey Daniel, when did you order yours? I ordered mine March 30 2022 Select AWD Tech package. This is what I gathered for CAD orders. The moment they get scheduled to build a VIN is released and communicated to the dealer. SO every few weeks I text my dealer and see if a VIN was provided. Also FYI dealer told me he is given VINs by Ford on Mondays for his new orders. Hope this shed more light, I know it's very vague.
Hey same build ordered 3/27/22…. You getting a Christmas present too? Or will it be Valentine’s Day?

desallesp

First Name
Pedro
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Select - Comfort Technology
Country flag
Hey same build ordered 3/27/22…. You getting a Christmas present too? Or will it be Valentine’s Day?
I'm hoping September/ October but I think you may be right on the Christmas guess though

Rec329

First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach e (on order)
Country flag
And the biggest most ridiculous thing is that the dealer will sell your car that’s coming to them eventually at a $15-20k markup anyway… win win for them:(( yet, they won’t offer you one from their lot right now at msrp…
How long is the EV6 wait?
EXACTLY! That's what I told my salesman a few weeks ago. They have no incentive to help or offer info. I had to badger them on the park assist prep kit...they acted like they had no idea.

Was told the EV6 should be about 3-4 months based on what they're seeing now. If that's true it will beat the MME as I'll have to hope for an August production date at the earliest.

Beyond frustrated with Ford's lack of communication.

FirstPony

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 AWD ER Prem red/black, '22 Kia Sorento PHEV
Country flag
EXACTLY! That's what I told my salesman a few weeks ago. They have no incentive to help or offer info. I had to badger them on the park assist prep kit...they acted like they had no idea.

Was told the EV6 should be about 3-4 months based on what they're seeing now. If that's true it will beat the MME as I'll have to hope for an August production date at the earliest.

I can understand the frustration on communication. But be forewarned that Kia doesn't really communicate... at all. I own a Kia now (Optima PHEV) and have one on order (Sorento PHEV). Ordered the Sorento in February, a week after I ordered the Mach-E.

Kia doesn't send status updates. They don't have a chat tool or number to call. You can send an email to Kia corporate but you get bounced around and, at least for me, the responses were almost unintelligible. I can get updates through the dealer, which works OK if your dealer is good. But even they have limited information, much less than it seems Ford dealers get, on open orders. All my dealer knows right now is that it has not finished production yet. Until that happens they don't get info like scheduled production week, or even that it went into production, or a VIN. And they tell me that when the car is finished and goes to transit, there isn't a lot of information at that point either until it at least arrives in the US.

Just making sure you know that, if your frustration is about communication, going from Ford to Kia means going from bad to worse. And I would not trust that 3-4 months either, given that I was told that same timeframe in February and tomorrow it will be June, with the car yet to be built. And that is on a Sorento, which is not as high in demand as the EV6.

ElectrifyME

First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag

I think the cars are selling themselves to be honest, feels like I educated myself much more than a salesperson. I’m too new to this game to complain about communication, but so far I like the forum because we are teaching each other lol, and the order status is nice. I just think that a customer with an existing order should be offered an msrp car off the lot… but that’s the dealers choice. Maybe Ford should have rules about markups! If I am a customer just coming in to buy one without an order then yes I get to pay whatever markup. Just feels wrong to me. Especially when many are waiting for cars since November. Oh and August will be here soon for 2023 orders, so hope they will lower the markups. Good luck, maybe u just take the first one that arrives of your orders?

Olds442

First Name
Olds
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GT, '22 Premium Ex AWD
Occupation
sales
Country flag
ordered 9/13/21

production week 7/25/22

all you whiners can stop now. i win. i whine the loudest.

Rec329

First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I think the cars are selling themselves to be honest, feels like I educated myself much more than a salesperson. I’m too new to this game to complain about communication, but so far I like the forum because we are teaching each other lol, and the order status is nice. I just think that a customer with an existing order should be offered an msrp car off the lot… but that’s the dealers choice. Maybe Ford should have rules about markups! If I am a customer just coming in to buy one without an order then yes I get to pay whatever markup. Just feels wrong to me. Especially when many are waiting for cars since November. Oh and August will be here soon for 2023 orders, so hope they will lower the markups. Good luck, maybe u just take the first one that arrives of your orders?
That's the plan. I don't have a deposit on either.

Rec329

First Name
Regan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I can understand the frustration on communication. But be forewarned that Kia doesn't really communicate... at all. I own a Kia now (Optima PHEV) and have one on order (Sorento PHEV). Ordered the Sorento in February, a week after I ordered the Mach-E.

Kia doesn't send status updates. They don't have a chat tool or number to call. You can send an email to Kia corporate but you get bounced around and, at least for me, the responses were almost unintelligible. I can get updates through the dealer, which works OK if your dealer is good. But even they have limited information, much less than it seems Ford dealers get, on open orders. All my dealer knows right now is that it has not finished production yet. Until that happens they don't get info like scheduled production week, or even that it went into production, or a VIN. And they tell me that when the car is finished and goes to transit, there isn't a lot of information at that point either until it at least arrives in the US.

Just making sure you know that, if your frustration is about communication, going from Ford to Kia means going from bad to worse. And I would not trust that 3-4 months either, given that I was told that same timeframe in February and tomorrow it will be June, with the car yet to be built. And that is on a Sorento, which is not as high in demand as the EV6.
I hear ya and appreciate the info. I won't be surprised if I have to wait longer than the 3-4 months for the EV6. Just so frustrated with Ford as it seems my dealer and Ford corporate don't even care or show an interest in helping. So many things to improve upon. For instance, I ordered through my dealer so when I check online it says there is no order under my account. Awesome, freaked me out for the first week. So now I have to call my dealer for questions and they seem like I'm bothering them. I asked repeatedly how many with my trim (Premium ER AWD) are ahead of me at my dealer....just hoping to get an idea on timing, and they would never share. Asked repeatedly how long it was taking to deliver and they wouldn't tell me. They finally said it was taking 9-12 mos after I lost when they offered me a MME at a $10k markup. Why not be more forthcoming?

danielcb

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 2022 ER AWD
Occupation
Software Engineer
Country flag
My order was a inventory order(placed on the 14th of April) that was converted into sales order (on 22nd of April).
I have the same understanding as yours but I wanted to know when Canadian orders get scheduling.
I follow the youtube channel Long McArthur in USA where they say every week which cars are scheduling and from other forums I understood that the scheduling happened on Thursdays. Monday there is a preview of the order to see what can be or not scheduled.
But again, not sure if all those applies to Canadian order or just to USA.
I'm trying no to bug my dealer too much and will wait they come back to me with the VIN number when it gets scheduled.
Sponsored