Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No ford yet
Occupation
Manufacturing
Country flag
I also got my build date today ordered 11/24/21 the build date is 5/2/22, also got The VIN.
What’s you order?
Sponsored

Sealevel

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4X Premium GB
Occupation
Engineer
Country flag
Order date was 10/1 correct? Isn’t that 5 month to April 1? I struggle sometimes with math.
Scheduled date for build is May 9.
So I count Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, April. That's how I get 7 months,

Bakins

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
F-150, Mustang, Fusion (2)
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
I am pretty sure the VIN is assigned when the car is scheduled for production. The window sticker is generated later. At least, that’s how it worked for the Escape I ordered. I got the VIN the same day that the build was scheduled.
I also got the VIN the same day that the build was scheduled.

Fordmaybe

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
No ford yet
Occupation
Manufacturing
Country flag
Scheduled date for build is May 9.
So I count Oct, Nov, Dec, Jan, Feb, Mar, April. That's how I get 7 months,
Lol your math is funnier than mine at times. So come may 1st it will be 7 months I agree

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E RWD DMG
Country flag
Grabbed someone's cancelled order and the dealer said it was scheduled for 5/23. Also got a vin so there's some hope there.

astronut325

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium, Toyota Camry, Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Software analyst
Country flag
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG...

I have a production date!

I legit was starting to think I wasn't getting my MME this year. My production date is May 9! No email from Ford. I just happen to log into Ford's website and it said I have a scheduled production date!

I might be a tad too excited!

Bigfeets

First Name
JM
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford MMe premium order. Hyundai Ioniq 5 Lrd
Occupation
retired
Country flag

I have a production date!

I legit was starting to think I wasn't getting my MME this year. My production date is May 9! No email from Ford. I just happen to log into Ford's website and it said I have a scheduled production date!

I might be a tad too excited!
Smiles for you
Ford Mustang Mach-E ⏱ Mach-E Scheduling Next Week (4/4) For Build Weeks 5/2 Through 5/23 1649705635171

KlueBat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E AWD Premium, 2021 Mustang GT
Country flag
I placed my order on 9/30/21 and just got my build date last week. I'm apparently in queue for the week of 5/16. Can't wait to finally pick up my new ride and ditch my ICE truck.

Moomin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2006 civic hybrid - upgrading to MME 4 Premium
Country flag
I believe I saw somewhere, someone posted they had a build for a Premium in May they ordered first week of Feb and others are posting Oct 21. 3 months of Premium? I was under the assumption it was month per month so Maybe there's an eye opener for my Feb order. Though I was expecting June they would give me a build date of late Aug or Sept. So won't be a disappointment but maybe they are ramping up?

astronut325

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E Premium, Toyota Camry, Honda Odyssey
Occupation
Software analyst
Country flag
Smiles for you
1649705635171.gif
If I remember right... you placed your order just a few days after mine. I hope you get in on the May builds.

Edit:
I ordered via Galpin Ford. Not my local dealer. It's almost an hour away from me, but it was the only one that was providing an MSRP guarantee and accepting the x-plan pricing I found.

levineds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2008 Honda Civic, 2022 Premium ER RWD
Country flag
Just got a 5/16 production date for my 1/3/2022 Premium RWD ER order. Quite surprised, I was expecting July.

Bucket

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 edge 2022 mach e premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Premium rd red order 11/08/21 scheduled for week 05/02. Who said it couldn't be done.

DarkStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E SR RWD
Country flag
Just ordered a Select SR RWD a few weeks ago through dealer and got a confirmed order slip from them, and also got the confirmation email from Ford.

Been trying to access my order in my Ford account under Orders & Reservations but it has been blank since then. Started to worry the order was not placed right, so contacted Ford support chat and they checked status and said all is well and it’s just at Unscheduled status, but the website won’t update till you have a VIN.

Has that been your experience? It sounds like some on here are able to check their reservation page regularly and get build dates and extract VINs ahead of time. Or do I really have nothing to track beyond waiting for an email to arrive months from now?

Bill S

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Prem ER eAWD, 18 Tesla M3, 64 Falcon Sprint
Country flag
Just ordered a Select SR RWD a few weeks ago through dealer and got a confirmed order slip from them, and also got the confirmation email from Ford.

Been trying to access my order in my Ford account under Orders & Reservations but it has been blank since then. Started to worry the order was not placed right, so contacted Ford support chat and they checked status and said all is well and it’s just at Unscheduled status, but the website won’t update till you have a VIN.

Has that been your experience? It sounds like some on here are able to check their reservation page regularly and get build dates and extract VINs ahead of time. Or do I really have nothing to track beyond waiting for an email to arrive months from now?
The only time the order gets placed in your reservations is when it is an online order. Mine is thru my dealer and it has never been inluded in the reservation section.

Last edited:

DarkStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E SR RWD
Country flag
The only time the order gets placed in your reservations is when it is an only order. Mine is thru my dealer and it has never been inluded in the reservation section.
Thanks, well I guess I’m in for a long, blind waiting game then. Not the most intuitive process so far.
Sponsored