Country flag
For colors something matching the copper accents in the gt would be nice 😉

pr0t0c0l_dr01d

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E Select eAWD
Country flag
Back at the end of July, @awp0 posted a thread about "Any chance of a metal replacement (mod) for the volume knob?"
https://www.macheforum.com/site/thr...al-replacement-mod-for-the-volume-knob.20081/

And we went ahead and join the discussion and made some 3d samples for the Volume and gear knobs.

we spent some time adjusting the design of the knob because we want to make it SNAP IN without any double-sided tape and damage on the original knobs. At the same time, we tried to find an ideal material(Zinc Alloy) to lower the retail price of the knobs and achieve the mission. With the lower cost and snap-in design, you could get multi colors and swap the style of these knobs whenever you want!
we also added a layer of thin foam inside of the knob to protect the original knob.

AND NOW, THEY ARE AVAILABLE

Currently available at our official selling partner www.ev-vida.store(add other Mach E products to the cart, and get 10% off on other products).
Will be available on our official site www.amazon.com/bestevmod when inventory arrives at our US warehouse.

We currently have the Black and Sliver available, and for other future colors, we will post some sample colors at the bottom of this thread, and please let us know which colors are preferred, we will make them according to your suggestion.

eaf1c4279cd229b817033d6ff9a58b1.jpg

3.jpg
dd32a9c9bec867697a2860f368c3037.jpg

We also come with a gift package bag, you could send it to other Mach E Owners as a gift, or store them if you decided to get multiple colors(more colors coming soon) and swap them whenever you want!
2.jpg

We used Zinc Alloy Material and electroplate these colors, if you prefer an Aluminium Material, https://www.macheforum.com/site/threads/enhance-the-look-and-feel-of-your-mach-e-interior.21057/ @markboris is making one!

What else colors should we have? Let us know, we tested some different color samples, Some are metallic, and some are candy colors.

Metallic-eletroplate
b20bba07d8fc2ef3c7f7b13938e1f5a.jpg
1d68231264950910c4059869b6bad4e.jpg

3eb44e5edb011e30f21ffef4c76c4ce.jpg

Candy-Paint
2f1888accb5b054285c0eb25b46145b.jpg
24c7682b4b791283d04dc5b9bedbcf2.jpg
Can we talk about the center console tray depicted in the photos? I hate the phone tray in my MMe and would love to have what this photo shows.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
Can we talk about the center console tray depicted in the photos? I hate the phone tray in my MMe and would love to have what this photo shows.
if you dont like the current phone tray because its too small, our multi pieces pvc/leather mat product has one piece that could replace the current phone tray and make it total flat, and we also has a wireless charging area ABS tray for larger phone, and also we got a silicone tray version for the wireless charging area as well
(we seems been making too many products for the wireless charging area)

Rick65

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-e premium
Occupation
IT
Country flag
it seems that if I need to remove it, it may damage the original knob... Looks like quite a bit of force had to be used.. I am specially concerned with the wheel on the infotainment screen

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag
it seems that if I need to remove it, it may damage the original knob... Looks like quite a bit of force had to be used.. I am specially concerned with the wheel on the infotainment screen
In our experience, it wont. We spent quite some time on adjusting how tight should we make them. and especially made the infotainment screen less tight, I would say the amount of force that it take to install it and remove it is "just right". its tight enough to turn it, but not too tight.

OP
OP
AOSK

AOSK

Diamond Sponsor
First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E select
Country flag