NeverGonnaGetIt

First Name
Mach
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ā€˜15 GT350, ā€˜20 GT350R, ā€˜21 Raptor 37, ā€˜21 E63 AMG
Country flag
Sure. It came up as 'inactive,' meaning it either hasn't yet arrived or been offloaded to the ramp, or there is a chance that it's there, but hasn't yet been tagged for 'pending pickup.'

Wish I knew more, but United Road 'upgraded' their software, and it now no longer provides the granular status information it did before.

inactive.png
You do God's work Bob! Thanks! HAHAHA

mlhunt856

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Premium 4X, 2021 GT
Country flag
@mlhunt856 sorry thereā€™s no chance youā€™ll have your MME by then. If PALSAPP indicated your move from KCS to NS on 01/10, it wonā€™t arrive to AutoPort Wilmington, DE for about 14 days. From there, anticipate a 1-2 week pickup delay AT A MINIMUM.
Update: the Premium 4x I ordered before I changed my mind and ordered a GT just showed up at the dealer today. It dropped at Voltz Jan 05, 5 days ahead of the GT. So with any luck my GT will be delivered soon.

Seems overall like it got from MO to my dealer faster than has been the case recently. Maybe the delays in the chain are tightening up.

Oh, and I should mention that if anyone in the Phila/tri-state area is interested in a space white Premium 4x with the space gray interior, there should be one on the lot at Holman Ford Maple Shade soon (assuming they don't already have a buyer lined up). Good dealer; I've had my Escape serviced there since I got it and they've been excellent. I was told by my salesman that they are moving everything at MSRP + $500 doc fee but do not accept alphabet plan pricing.

Last edited:

cnagesh

First Name
Nageswar Cherukupalli
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Mach E
Country flag
Yes; in my carā€™s case, it went from KC to Birmingham, MO, where it got on a NS train headed for MA via OH, PA, and NY (Buffalo).
Now my MME seems to be further delayed as the car could not leave Kansas City.

"Dear Nageswar Cherukupalli,

To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2021 Mustang Mach-E Premium is delivered to Ditschman/Flemington Ford. Your vehicleā€™s previous estimated delivery range of February 3, 2022, and February 9, 2022, has been updated to between February 15, 2022, and February 21, 2022."

Quite frustrating that dates keep getting moved.

Mach80MME

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford Expedition/MME on Order
Country flag
Same ā€˜no orders found.ā€™
Hate to bother you, Palsapp showing mine still in KC VOLTZ yard, any chance you could check on location?

3FM

Thanks!

Last edited:

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E Premium Extended Range RWD
Occupation
Interactive Design Director
Country flag
Hate to bother you, Palsapp showing mine still in KC VOLTZ yard, any chance you could check on location?

3FMTK3R79MMA64805

Thanks!
'Inactive,' so it's probably either still in transit, at the ramp but not yet unloaded, or unloaded but not yet scheduled for pickup.

Ford Mustang Mach-E šŸ§­  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links Screen Shot 2022-01-20 at 2.30.42 PM

Mach80MME

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
'Inactive,' so it's probably either still in transit, at the ramp but not yet unloaded, or unloaded but not yet scheduled for pickup.

Thanks for the info.

IUHUIHUI.jpg

Last edited:

agdad

Banned
Banned
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
Some have gotten their vehicles before the Palsapp show that they shipped to the dealership.....I hope that's the case !

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Some have gotten their vehicles before the Palsapp show that they shipped to the dealership.....I hope that's the case !
Palsapp is pretty much useless once your car arrives in KC. Mine continues to read the same ('arrived Nov. 1') since Nov. 1, even though I took delivery yesterday.

Mach80MME

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Palsapp is pretty much useless once your car arrives in KC. Mine continues to read the same ('arrived Nov. 1') since Nov. 1, even though I took delivery yesterday.
Thanks guys, I read some past posts stating the same and hope it's still moving on its way to South Florida and not stuck in the MO yard.

oadesign

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Website
oaddesign.com
Vehicles
Occupation
Country flag
Whatā€™s that mean my car was built and shipped.
It means that it hasnā€™t yet entered United Roadā€™s system, which doesnā€™t happen until a few days after arriving in KC from Mexico.

737flyer

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2014 BMW X 5, 2021 Mach E-Premium RWD Job 2
Occupation
Retired Airline Pilot
Country flag
It means that it hasnā€™t yet entered United Roadā€™s system, which doesnā€™t happen until a few days after arriving in KC from Mexico.
I did get the Norfolk southern train car it was on and tracked it to Jacksonville. Itā€™s been sitting there since Tuesday. I think but not sure.

Ford Mustang Mach-E šŸ§­  Mach-E Build & Tracking Links 5BEA357E-A792-4C6A-9DB6-46ACD086E7B5

agdad

Banned
Banned
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2020 Ford Edge
Country flag
I keep telling myself that We need to continue to be patient and that after all we've been through waiting, this is the closest we've ever been !
It's now days instead of Months !
Sponsored