- First Name
- Oct 24, 2019
- Reaction score
- Syracuse, NY
- 2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E, 2017 Ford Mustang EB
- IT Manager, Photographer
1. I have no idea.Black Premium reserved 11/17- AWD
I have two questions for you guys-
1. do you think it will really be late 2020- any chance it's sooner? odds of it being pushed back?
2. leasing vs. buying? I always buy but I wonder if these things will hold their value. I guess that's the gamble with being an early adopter of something!
2. I know currently, it is better to lease an EV as battery and motor tech continues to evolve. And, yes, that's the gamble. When it comes to tech, when I buy, I never look back as it is always better and cheaper the next update.