David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Mustang Mach-E Premium
Occupation
IT Manager
Country flag
I can confirm that the Z Plan pricing is back as of last Thursday when I purchased my MME despite what the exclusions list says so I assume the X Plan was reinstated too. I had someone at Ford take it up the food chain to make sure. As for the price change, the dealer knocked $2k off from Ford and said that is how they are managing it currently so they don’t have to reprice everything until the next model comes out.
Sponsored

Ottuso

First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach e premium AWD
Occupation
Professor Emeritus
Country flag
The retail prices shown on the a/x/z plan site are obsolete. My dealer shows the invoice for the car - on the bottom, the correct adjusted prices are listed for each plan.

Pioneer74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Lightning Lariat ER - 2022 Mach-E Premium
Country flag
those of you that run x plan numbers, you will see what I mean.
premium RWD, vapor blue, extended battery, interior protection plan.

I ran a couple other vehicles and tried to price them up to the 50-60K range

escape 3.7% discount
Edge 4% discount
explorer 3.6% discount
F150 6% discount

off website, Mach E 4.5% discount
dealers document x plan gave me 1.4% discount.

And I think that $2000 rebate does not apply but I can't find much on that on internet.
Note Vehicle must be ordered prior to May 1, 2023

I could save $7K on the battery. The only reason we picked the battery was 2x per year the wife makes a 250 mile round trip to spring training. Since she has charge hesitation, I can rent her a car for $75 for the day :) (and the battery appers to bring about 50% on trade based on 2021 data)

You can't compare the percentage off of ICE vehicles to EV. Ford gives less of a discount on EV's. The A plan discount on my 2021 F150 Lariat was close to $5000. My 2022 Lightning Lariat was about $1500.

OP
OP

TowPro

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150, 23 MME
Country flag
today one in stock that we test drove showed $9,580 off late last night.. I called and said I want to buy it.
It turns out the website was wrong as no way the 2 rebates would add up to $9580
it has a $2K rebate and a $5580 2023-Model Mach-E VIN Specific Bonus Cash. Exp. 10/02/2023 rebate.
than he called back and said it looks like even the VIN specific bonus was wrong, so its only $2K off the old window sticker (which is already $4K to high)

I can't win here.

OP
OP

TowPro

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150, 23 MME
Country flag
I thought it hit last night :(. It was just not my dealer, many others I watch had this select VIN rebate get turned on and many Mach E's ended up with u to $5580 Plus $2K on them.
But I guess as the phones started ringing with customers this morning the dealers had to call the web teams to pull that price off. My dealer (several stores) was still changing them by lunchtime.
I really believe these prices are done by an API making calls back to Ford server every night.
But nobody at Ford knows anything about this rebate. My salesman pulled several cars and none of them showed the price in the Ford invoice system.

LincolnLuvr

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
currently car-less, but hope to get a MME!
Country flag
~ $45k for a standard range premium seems like a pretty good deal (including tax credit). I'll wait a little longer and see if Ford adds additional incentives.

4sallypat

First Name
Pat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'23 MME delivered May '23 + '22 Lightning July '22
Occupation
Network Tech
Country flag
This is what my Ford dealer originally offered before the PCO.

$3000 off my ordered MME:
Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E price change IMG_0768 2.JPG

OP
OP

TowPro

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150, 23 MME
Country flag
The retail prices shown on the a/x/z plan site are obsolete. My dealer shows the invoice for the car - on the bottom, the correct adjusted prices are listed for each plan.
this is what I am finding. the Xplan price shown on the shop.ford.com website on the 2023.2 I just ordered does not match what the dealer shows on the invoice. the website shows an x-plan price that is $1728 lower than what the dealer invoice says. But I am going to order anyway. if this game ford is playing with the prices makes something on the lot a better deal, we will jump on it.

On 6/22 PM ford must have pushed (API Calls?) out an error to all the dealers (at least in central FL) that added an additional $5880 discount on every car on the lot. I called the dealer to buy one but they balked (and thanked me for pointing out the error) and they quickly had the web admins change the price (it affected 50 MME's at the dealer I use). BUT it was not just my dealer, others in the area also showed this same discount and slowly during the day I could see the websites get adjusted :(.

goodguy

First Name
j
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ford
Country flag
this is what I am finding. the Xplan price shown on the shop.ford.com website on the 2023.2 I just ordered does not match what the dealer shows on the invoice. the website shows an x-plan price that is $1728 lower than what the dealer invoice says. But I am going to order anyway. if this game ford is playing with the prices makes something on the lot a better deal, we will jump on it.

On 6/22 PM ford must have pushed (API Calls?) out an error to all the dealers (at least in central FL) that added an additional $5880 discount on every car on the lot. I called the dealer to buy one but they balked (and thanked me for pointing out the error) and they quickly had the web admins change the price (it affected 50 MME's at the dealer I use). BUT it was not just my dealer, others in the area also showed this same discount and slowly during the day I could see the websites get adjusted :(.
which dealer? prestige? Mullinax? It actually happened Nationally. Google
2023-Model Mach-E VIN Specific Bonus Cash © and lots of hits come up. Seems they fixed then nationally. Seemed to me it was “offered” for anything with an extended range battery. Is there a battery discount on the horizon. Ford has made a mess of the pricing. Mid year Msrp drop. But none yet really on lots built after May 3. It’s a mess. They need consistency.

zvez

First Name
chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 GT PE Carbonized Grey with Nite Pony package
Occupation
retired
Country flag
As others have said, Ford stopped offering X-plan on the MME for 2023.
not sure about that. My dealer put xplan into the pricing when I ordered my car earlier this week. I went to the ford xplan website went thru the same steps (using mca membership) generated a pin. I did read earlier that it was phased out on june 4 23, so I guess I'll find out when my car gets here in a few months

eleven24

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 MME GT
Country flag
I was able to pull up the X plan also and when I went to the Ford dealership they pulled this up

Ford Mustang Mach-E Mach-E price change IMG_0768 2.JPG
I believe this means the ineligibility ends on 6/4/2023. I just received the notice on Ford.com that my I can complete my order (just went to Final Preparation yesterday) and after ticking the XPLAN checkbox and entering my pin I received a final invoice with XPLAN pricing.

PalmS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2023 Tesla MYLR
Country flag
I believe this means the ineligibility ends on 6/4/2023. I just received the notice on Ford.com that my I can complete my order (just went to Final Preparation yesterday) and after ticking the XPLAN checkbox and entering my pin I received a final invoice with XPLAN pricing.
That was from the Ford dealership...a picture of his screen. It doesn't matter to me at this point. I've cancelled my order.
I'm glad for those who can use it that it is back up and usable.
One thing I learned from this past weekend after test driving a GT... There were plenty on the lot if I wanted to buy one and not wait to order one again.

Last edited:
OP
OP

TowPro

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 F150, 23 MME
Country flag
Well we ordered a car on 6/21, which should be a job 2 car.
But than I found a job 1 car inbound to one of the stores owned my the dealership we work with that is exactly as we ordered, accept it has the blue cruise for 3 years.
After reviewing the variables we decided to go with the car that is inbound on the train.
after the rebates its costing about $1200 more than the one we ordered, but we could easily loose that on trade value over the time we wait for our special order to come in. The train is 350 miles away averaging 12 mph. Maybe it will be ready next weekend.
Sponsored