01/03/22 Build Week Chat

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
\Congratulations! I’m happy for you and jealous. I am still showing in production since 5 Jan 22.
Thankyou ?

However the car is still there... Tracking the movement is still ahead and uncertainty with the dealer as well ?
Sponsored

MetrowestZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
California AWD
Country flag
Cool, I ordered the same on Sept 27 (rollover of MY21 order). I'm checking every day (okay, I confess, ever hour or so)
Still shows mine as being built since 1/3 with the same ETA of 2/22 so no changes for me since this last post. 003316 358/540

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
Still shows mine as being built since 1/3 with the same ETA of 2/22 so no changes for me since this last post. 003316 358/540
I believe the production of the whole batch was completed on 1/3 or 1/4.... But then they probably inspect and mark cars "built" individually one by one or something like that.

MetrowestZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
California AWD
Country flag
I believe the production of the whole batch was completed on 1/3 or 1/4.... But then they probably inspect and mark cars "built" individually one by one or something like that.
Yeah, I saw that good information from you earlier. I have made a resolution to only refresh once a day (or twice a day if Ford Tracker was down the previous day). : )

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
BTW. They have added $2000 price increase to my order

roroshah

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ordered: Ford Mustang Mach-E
Country flag
My window sticker link has been leading to a 404 error for the past 5 days :( Hope nothing's wrong
Currently in production since 1/06 with an estimated delivery date of 02/18

The Quiet Man

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2010 MINI Cooper S, Grabber Blue Mach-E GT PE
Occupation
Having a good time ?
Country flag
My hovercraft just turned into a complete Mach E PE with wheels. Shows in production since 1/4 and no “Built” date but dealer VVR shows it has been produced.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 01/03/22 Build Week Chat 867C22E3-3F87-4944-B7C4-FF211E21A170

OrchidMania

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Grabber Blue Premium ER
Occupation
Retired IT, School Math Volunteer
Country flag
Does anyone know what the DORA and VVR systems are. I know they are dealer tools but not sure the information provided or how often it is updated

OP
OP
JamesInWeston

JamesInWeston

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
ordered 8-25-21: 2022 Ford Mustang Mach-E CalRt1
Occupation
Risk Management/Insurance
Country flag
Does anyone know what the DORA and VVR systems are. I know they are dealer tools but not sure the information provided or how often it is updated
DORA = "Dealer Order Receipt Acknowledgement", something dealer gets back from Ford after submitting your order, basically a receipt from Ford. You should ask for it from your dealer as it confirms your order was, in fact, submitted to Ford.

VVR= "Vehicle Visibility Report" available only from your dealer, and up to the moment of delivery. Provides details on your car, particularly useful (usually) in determining where your MachE is once it leaves the factory. Also gives some information as to production progress or lack of progress. Dealers may not give you a copy, instead giving you information from it (dealers are not familiar with opening their kimono very far).

jonkMACHE

First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME 4X
For those who have shipped, has anyone gone through the trouble of contacting the rail company to actually see when the shipment is moving?

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
Called Ford to ask about the MSRP increase on my order. They said they have no information about it, they can't answer any questions about it and they sent me to the dealer

Aphillips

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 MME Premium eAWD ER
Country flag

Bello1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e Premium AWD ER (ordered)
Country flag
Called Ford to ask about the MSRP increase on my order. They said they have no information about it, they can't answer any questions about it and they sent me to the dealer
I called Ford last week with the same question and got the same response. Prepared for the worse I then talked to the salesman. He talked the GM and assured me that the price is the one after the conversion to MY22 which was $500 more than originally agreed to and more than offset by a $750 credit from Ford. He said that Ford will issue a credit for the difference between that price and the new WS. I'm pretty sure other people posted very similar stories. But it does seem like we are left to the whim of the dealer on this. Good Luck.

I still don't have a built date. Been in production from 5 Jan. The WS was reissued on 13 Jan. The date was the only difference i saw.

Rt1AWD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME CARt1 AWD
Country flag
I called Ford last week with the same question and got the same response. Prepared for the worse I then talked to the salesman. He talked the GM and assured me that the price is the one after the conversion to MY22 which was $500 more than originally agreed to and more than offset by a $750 credit from Ford. He said that Ford will issue a credit for the difference between that price and the new WS. I'm pretty sure other people posted very similar stories. But it does seem like we are left to the whim of the dealer on this. Good Luck.

I still don't have a built date. Been in production from 5 Jan. The WS was reissued on 13 Jan. The date was the only difference i saw.
My dealer also told me about the ford credit when I asked him about the WS price (ws had a new price). However at that time my order still had the old price. The number on the order updated on 1/15 when the status changed to Built.

The question is: If the Ford issues credits to honor their promise to keep the price then why their customer support can't just tell this to their customers?
Sponsored