Deepak

First Name
Deepak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Acura MDX, BMW 3 series
Country flag
My ETA is between 25-31. The car was at a place 4 hours from me since last 10 days. Today, it seems they moved to another location which is like 30 mins away from my place. Hope, I will get it this week. Let's see
Sponsored

MachD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Rt 1 AWD ordered 11/22
Country flag
Tomorrow is the last day of my delivery ETA window. Glad it hasn't been pushed back yet but still no update on my Mach-E :( Any of the other last couple waiters have any updates?
I just checked by chat for the first time in a couple weeks and nothingā€™s changed. No tracking info, but they told me it has left Muncie, KS by rail. My delivery window has never changed and is 7/31-8/6.

Renton777

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Cyber Orange Mach E GTPE - on Order
Country flag
I just checked by chat for the first time in a couple weeks and nothingā€™s changed. No tracking info, but they told me it has left Muncie, KS by rail. My delivery window has never changed and is 7/31-8/6.
Last update for me is also Muncie, KS back on 7/12 (I recall we have the same railcar #). My delivery window has not changed and starts tomorrow 7/28-8/3. We will see if it lands in that time, I sure hope so.

brb

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Occupation
retired
Country flag
I'm still waiting. My window is 8/6 - 8/12. I was told that all rail traffic to Northern CA has been halted for awhile and won't start up until at least August 1.

MyBluey

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach-E
Country flag
I'm still waiting. My window is 8/6 - 8/12. I was told that all rail traffic to Northern CA has been halted for awhile and won't start up until at least August 1.
Oh no!!!! Why???! I have the same eta to Norcal. I hope it doesn't get pushed back. Would you happen to know where your car is at now? I always feel like Ford Chat does not like giving me status updates and my railcar # doesn't work. I have been using he United Road tracker but it just shows inactive meaning it has not reached Richmond. šŸ˜­

I see that other June build weeks are starting to get their cars too. Happy for them for sad for us.

Ccarbs

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E CA Rte 1 AWD (2022)
Country flag
Oh no!!!! Why???! I have the same eta to Norcal. I hope it doesn't get pushed back. Would you happen to know where your car is at now? I always feel like Ford Chat does not like giving me status updates and my railcar # doesn't work. I have been using he United Road tracker but it just shows inactive meaning it has not reached Richmond. šŸ˜­

I see that other June build weeks are starting to get their cars too. Happy for them for sad for us.
BNSF has stopped auto shipments to CA to get other things moving.

http://www.bnsf.com/news-media/cust...-of-certain-shipments-destined-for-california

Godawgs

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E4X Ordered
Occupation
Purchasing
Country flag
Been sitting at a rail had an hour south of me for 10 days. It was due yesterday but got updated to 7/29-8/4, which sucks as Iā€™m going on a trip for a week on the 30th and really wanted to take it to save on gas. So Fordā€™s delays cost me $500 in gas (yay).
Ford says that itā€™s scheduled to deliver on the 4th though, which is 2 days before I get back. Weā€™ll see how that holds up.

Caulk-E

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E Premium ER RWD
Country flag
I am so glad my Mach-E made it to Richmond two nights ago and was just unloaded today.

Reign of Ravens

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
22 Mach-E Premium, Chrysler PacHy
Country flag
Tomorrow is the last day of my delivery ETA window. Glad it hasn't been pushed back yet but still no update on my Mach-E :( Any of the other last couple waiters have any updates?
Went to my dealer last weekend to lock down the pricing (which they refused to do until we had a VIN). When they looked in their system, the last update they could see was from 2-3 weeks earlier and it was being transported by rail. So evidently it wasn't loaded onto a boat yet, although I don't know if they'd get the update about that or if they only get the update when it arrives in Hawaii.

Speaking of pricing... they were clueless about price protection (if your order was accepted before 12/8/2021 this may be of interest to you, too). Some days I think it's malice, some days I think it's incompetence. I called Ford, who directed me to have the dealer call their regional representative. The regional representative - if the dealership is to be believed - basically said that if it didn't show up in the system, I didn't qualify for it. Based on everything I've seen online, it won't show up in the system. I called Ford again, and that representative said they don't know anything about it.

Oh, and as we were parting ways, the dealership told me Ford is now allowing markup on online orders, and there'll be a $1,000 uncharge on mine. I have it in written communication from them that they wouldn't do that; I saw them seven months ago and had a somewhat contentious discussion with the sales guy and sales manager in which they confirmed that they won't do that (which I recorded, because I don't trust them). Didn't even want to fight that one at that moment - I'll print the email and bring it when I sign the paperwork.

Basically, this drawn out experience has made me go from thinking that this is the first and last time I use this dealership, to thinking this is the first and last time I buy a Ford. And that's assuming the dealership doesn't do something really egregious to block the sale in some form. The Kia EV6 is a damn nice car (I test drove one and almost bought it - the dealer told me they just sold one to a guy who was getting tired of waiting for a Mach-E), and the Kia EV9 likely due out next year is a really interesting prospect. Just saying, for any of you Ford representatives who might be reading this.

Bullitt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium SR AWD, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Country flag
Went to my dealer last weekend to lock down the pricing (which they refused to do until we had a VIN). When they looked in their system, the last update they could see was from 2-3 weeks earlier and it was being transported by rail. So evidently it wasn't loaded onto a boat yet, although I don't know if they'd get the update about that or if they only get the update when it arrives in Hawaii.

Speaking of pricing... they were clueless about price protection (if your order was accepted before 12/8/2021 this may be of interest to you, too). Some days I think it's malice, some days I think it's incompetence. I called Ford, who directed me to have the dealer call their regional representative. The regional representative - if the dealership is to be believed - basically said that if it didn't show up in the system, I didn't qualify for it. Based on everything I've seen online, it won't show up in the system. I called Ford again, and that representative said they don't know anything about it.

Oh, and as we were parting ways, the dealership told me Ford is now allowing markup on online orders, and there'll be a $1,000 uncharge on mine. I have it in written communication from them that they wouldn't do that; I saw them seven months ago and had a somewhat contentious discussion with the sales guy and sales manager in which they confirmed that they won't do that (which I recorded, because I don't trust them). Didn't even want to fight that one at that moment - I'll print the email and bring it when I sign the paperwork.

Basically, this drawn out experience has made me go from thinking that this is the first and last time I use this dealership, to thinking this is the first and last time I buy a Ford. And that's assuming the dealership doesn't do something really egregious to block the sale in some form. The Kia EV6 is a damn nice car (I test drove one and almost bought it - the dealer told me they just sold one to a guy who was getting tired of waiting for a Mach-E), and the Kia EV9 likely due out next year is a really interesting prospect. Just saying, for any of you Ford representatives who might be reading this.
Sorry to hear about this and I agree that with several good alternatives out there these days, Ford can't keep up these terrible corporate experiences (long delays with scheduling, shipping, etc) or the terrible dealer experiences so many have, if they want to actually sustain this interest and demand in the Mach-E. I'm sure they're not worried right now because they can't even keep up with demand, but once that eventually cools off, which will inevitably happen, it might be a lot harder to sell these things.

Bullitt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium SR AWD, 2019 Mustang Bullitt
Country flag
And just logged into my Ford account and see my ETA has now been pushed back to 7/31-8/6. Apparently 2 weeks sitting in a rail yard lot isn't enough, they wanna push for 3-4 weeks, maybe more. They can get it from Mexico to Ohio in less time than they can to take it the last 80 miles. Ford needs to check their shipping partners badly.

NicMMEinVA

First Name
Nicole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mustang Mach-E California Rt.1
Occupation
Cyber
Country flag
How do you get to see that?
Once it reached the Ford Ramp in Wilmington Delaware I asked around in the forum to see how to stalk it being transported to Virginia and someone responded that United Road brings vehicles to Virginia for Ford. Then I searched the forums and found how to get tracking information for United Road and I posted in here a few weeks ago maybe? If your vehicle was delivered by rail to Port Wilmington in Delaware then it is most likely going to be trucked to your dealer by United Road. Let me find the details of how to sign up for tracking.
Sponsored