JamieLV

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti G37
Country flag
Might be mine. Sure! What do you want to know? Wait time? Shaft recall process?
No, just more general about your experience - whether they are honoring price protection specifically and whether you are dealing with the internet sales manager or other sales staff. My interaction to this point doesn't leave me confident, but hopefully I've just been reading about too many bad experiences here.
Sponsored

kenq86

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e
Country flag
No, just more general about your experience - whether they are honoring price protection specifically and whether you are dealing with the internet sales manager or other sales staff. My interaction to this point doesn't leave me confident, but hopefully I've just been reading about too many bad experiences here.
Honestly I had a great experience with my dealership Gaudin Ford. My sales and finance guy made it easy for us. No add ons/mark up/forcing you to buy warranties. Literally msrp plus tax,doc and dmv fees. As for the interest rate, they gave me the best rate base from the time I ordered the vehicle which was March. So all in all they made it a breeze.

JamieLV

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Infiniti G37
Country flag
Honestly I had a great experience with my dealership Gaudin Ford. My sales and finance guy made it easy for us. No add ons/mark up/forcing you to buy warranties. Literally msrp plus tax,doc and dmv fees. As for the interest rate, they gave me the best rate base from the time I ordered the vehicle which was March. So all in all they made it a breeze.
Glad to hear! I was sensing pushback in honoring MSRP at the time of order as opposed to at the time the window sticker was created. I guess I'll wait and see (currently estimated week after next) before I worry too much. Thanks for sharing your experience.

kdee

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mazda CX-5, 2022 Mach-e Premium AWD
Country flag
She finally arrived this morning! My dealer admitted they don’t sell too many Mach-E’s, so I had to educate him on Ford Options and price protection, etc. But we got the deal done. Unfortunately, I have to wait until Friday to pick her up, but at least I know she’s not far from home.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 07/25/22 Build week chat 43E6AAD7-6CAB-48AD-8044-86263E3EB8B9

Donnieboy

First Name
Donnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e ,
Country flag
She finally arrived this morning! My dealer admitted they don’t sell too many Mach-E’s, so I had to educate him on Ford Options and price protection, etc. But we got the deal done. Unfortunately, I have to wait until Friday to pick her up, but at least I know she’s not far from home.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 07/25/22 Build week chat 43E6AAD7-6CAB-48AD-8044-86263E3EB8B9
She's a beaut

blueblue

First Name
S
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach E Select
Country flag
Ordered 1/5/22
Built 7/25 Batch 7133
Shipped 8/15
Est delivery: 8/22 - 8/28 in So Cal

Ford chat (8/24) says it is in the Junction Point @ Laredo TX. I asked if they had railcar or convoy info and Ford said they had no more information than that. I asked again and they said no they had no railcar info.

Waiting patiently. Nearly there!
Actual delivery: Sep 30, 2022

Love the ride!

DE-MME

First Name
Mort
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2016 Subaru Outback, 2017 Chevy Bolt
Occupation
Residential rental property management
Country flag
Update: Ordered 11/27/21, CA Rt 1, RWD. Arrived at dealership in Southern DE 9/24/22. Spent 4 hours & 45 minutes this Monday to get the deal done (partially because I wanted to buy the car in my business name and didn't have the business license with the right name). The dealership did honor the original price I got from Ford, no ADM, no pinstriping, no fabric treatment, nothing that I didn't ask for. Bottom line, $52,115 + taxes etc.

It took way too long, but they stood by their word of no markups.

Only complaint -The car arrived last week, why didn't they check on the recall then? The deal was done this Monday, THEN they discovered that my car had a recall (axle), I won't actually take possession until next week. In the meantime, the gave me a loaner - Ford Transit Electric van. It feels like a f'n bus, range about 150 miles. Dashboard is very similar to the Mach E dashboard. For a van, it drives OK...

Cross my fingers, I'll actually get the Ice Blue Mach E next week. I did get to take it for a test drive before we sealed the deal and they discovered the recall (about 10 miles) - First impression - It's NICE.
Update: Still no Mach E - Part is not here yet, hope for next week. So, signed the deal and it will be at least 2 weeks before I actually get the car. They still haven't cashed my down payment check, not quite sure what's up with that.

Went back to them 2 days ago to get something more like a car, rather than the electric Ford Transit Van and they gave me a Ford 150 Lightning Pro. Nice truck, base level, range about 230 miles. Acceleration with dual motors to give it 4 wheel drive is incredible. 0-60 in 4.4 sec. - in a Truck! It drives nicely, the 1-pedal drive actually works pretty well. I wish is had more display options for power consumption, range etc.

10/22/22: 2nd Update. Still no Mach E, waiting on axle replacement. Still driving the F150 Lightning. On Monday, it will be 4 weeks waiting.

Finally! Friday, 10-28, got the car!. Ice Blue, drove it 100+ miles yesterday, feels really good.

Last edited:

new to mach-e

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Mach-e select
Country flag
Update: Still no Mach E - Part is not here yet, hope for next week. So, signed the deal and it will be at least 2 weeks before I actually get the car. They still haven't cashed my down payment check, not quite sure what's up with that.

Went back to them 2 days ago to get something more like a car, rather than the electric Ford Transit Van and they gave me a Ford 150 Lightning Pro. Nice truck, base level, range about 230 miles. Acceleration with dual motors to give it 4 wheel drive is incredible. 0-60 in 4.4 sec. - in a Truck! It drives nicely, the 1-pedal drive actually works pretty well. I wish is had more display options for power consumption, range etc.
wow pretty crazy they gave you a lighting as a loaner! let them keep the mach-e for as long as they want! 🤣

Mandragon

First Name
Oscar
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'22 Premium Mach-E
Country flag
Well, spoke with the Sales Manager at the dealer and she shared with me this image. Looks like someone turned the car on yesterday. Here’s hoping that it was so that they can load the car onto the next train/rail car.
Ford Mustang Mach-E 07/25/22 Build week chat 39C42F75-87EA-47A8-A414-AAE30C75253E

BKR

First Name
Bharath
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Indian Scout Bobber
Country flag
Mine is also stuck in 6R since 8/25. Anyone else in this build week still waiting?
Yep, I'm in pretty much the same situation. 7254 build group, 365/660.
  • Build started 07/28 but the car was only shipped on 08/13 (possibly because of the rear axle issue and plant shutdown)
  • Ford chat says it reached 6R on 08/25. It sat there for almost 2 months before finally moving to 6M on 10/20. There is still no railcar number assigned to the order.
  • Delivery ETAs that have come and gone: 09/11 - 09/17, 10/12 - 10/18. Current ETA is 11/15 - 11/21 but I'm not holding my breath.

Triggerhappy007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium VB & 22 Select GB
Country flag
Yep, I'm in pretty much the same situation. 7254 build group, 365/660.
  • Build started 07/28 but the car was only shipped on 08/13 (possibly because of the rear axle issue and plant shutdown)
  • Ford chat says it reached 6R on 08/25. It sat there for almost 2 months before finally moving to 6M on 10/20. There is still no railcar number assigned to the order.
  • Delivery ETAs that have come and gone: 09/11 - 09/17, 10/12 - 10/18. Current ETA is 11/15 - 11/21 but I'm not holding my breath.
Mine was moved to 6M this week, that's a good sign. My wife's order was built last week, she ordered in April. I'm afraid hers will arrive before mine.

Reactions: BKR

scode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
photos.mustangsbymike.com
Vehicles
2014 F350 LB Platinum 2001 Bullitt 2022 MME Prem
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My ETA was 11/02-9 2022. Received a call from my salesman yesterday, 10/25 at 11 am it was on a truck headed to the dealer. Two minutes later calls me and said the truck was there.

It has finally arrived! Picking it up 9 am today.

20221025_114330.jpg

jbr

First Name
JBR
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2022 Mach-E Premium Ext. Range AWD
Country flag
Sheesh - I was upset that I had to wait until the end of September. I feel for all of those who are still waiting. My right rear axle shaft checked out OK, so that eliminated a lot of extra waiting time.
After one month, I'm just thrilled with the MME.
Funny story: I had a root canal yesterday, and I got to speaking with the dentist (when his hands weren't in my mouth) about my MME. He's a Tesla owner but was blown away by the Ford. He came outside after my appointment to see it close up!

Triggerhappy007

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
23 Premium VB & 22 Select GB
Country flag
Mine was moved to 6M this week, that's a good sign. My wife's order was built last week, she ordered in April. I'm afraid hers will arrive before mine.
Update: mine's been pushed back a month, first week of December. What's going on?
Sponsored