TundraEV

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Country flag
I am 37 years old and totally relate to your excitement for this car. I also feel lucky to have an opportunity to purchase and own this vehicle. I grew up not really caring about cars and never understood people who “loved cars.” It wasn’t till I purchased a used Cadillac CTS with direct injection that I felt a difference between a “normal” car and a car with a nice suspension and quick acceleration.

Since then I’ve purchased/traded for a Camaro, Mercedes, and another Cadillac, and definitely have a level of creature comfort desire mixed with driving performance. The Mach E is exciting because it has what all the aforementioned cars have and more. Nice interior with many of the creature comforts i’m used to, killer exterior styling, driving performance, name brand and community of Mustang pride, and the all important all-electric move into the future.

Really can’t wait until this car is sitting in my driveway.
Same with me on the Cadillac CTS. That was the first car I owned that made me appreciate the joy of a well designed machine.
I’m just a couple years older than you and feel the same. The Mach E feels like I am buying a car that has a... higher purpose? Cannot wait.
Sponsored

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
Same with me on the Cadillac CTS. That was the first car I owned that made me appreciate the joy of a well designed machine.
I’m just a couple years older than you and feel the same. The Mach E feels like I am buying a car that has a... higher purpose? Cannot wait.
Nice! What model year did you own for the CTS?

TundraEV

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Country flag
Nice! What model year did you own for the CTS?
It was a 2003 (1st gen) with the god awful hand painted leaking valve cover gaskets from a tube, held on with German plastic valve covers, and 1,024 German inverted torx screws. Never changing one of those again.

but loved the car!

MrRossKeys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach E First Edition
Country flag
Cool! I'm still driving my 2011 CTS wagon. The best looking of the CTSs, I think. And, before you ask, it is not a V.
It was a 2003 (1st gen) with the god awful hand painted leaking valve cover gaskets from a tube, held on with German plastic valve covers, and 1,024 German inverted torx screws. Never changing one of those again.

but loved the car!
I had a 2008 CTS which shared the look with the 2011 (2008-2013). I don't think any of the more current Cadillacs compete with that group of cars.

I remember the first time it rained while I was driving it and "RainSense" kicked in and started the wipers at the perfect speed to match the downpour. Mind-blown o_O . Also, I love how the headlights would bend when you turned the steering wheel. None of the more current Cadillac's I've driven had either of those features...

TundraEV

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach E Premium
Country flag
I had a 2008 CTS which shared the look with the 2011 (2008-2013). I don't think any of the more current Cadillacs compete with that group of cars.

I remember the first time it rained while I was driving it and "RainSense" kicked in and started the wipers at the perfect speed to match the downpour. Mind-blown o_O . Also, I love how the headlights would bend when you turned the steering wheel. None of the more current Cadillac's I've driven had either of those features...
Gen 2 was awesome! Almost got a used 2008 but we had kid #1 coming. Now we have 3 and they can’t wait for the MME!

OP
OP
tommygibbons46
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Mustang Mach E Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Hemp building materials entrepreneur
Country flag
Looks like some 105 orders are getting build dates (March) - wishing you all luck to get an email with your number called this Thursday!

Ford Mustang Mach-E 105XXX Order Club Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 9.59.12 AM

wings2063

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EV6 GT-Line /Mache Premium 4x
Occupation
Retired
Looks like some 105 orders are getting build dates (March) - wishing you all luck to get an email with your number called this Thursday!

Screen Shot 2021-02-08 at 9.59.12 AM.png
What happens this Thursday?

Ciero

First Name
K
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach E 4x Premium Edition, Explorer Sport
Country flag
Word on the street is Ford schedules build dates on Tuesdays and notifies customers on Thursdays
Don't get too excited...they re-schedule all week long ;)

wings2063

First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
EV6 GT-Line /Mache Premium 4x
Occupation
Retired
In the submitted orders list there have been few 1st time build dates entered in the last 6-8 weeks, not talking about reschedules. That seems very unusual considering production was supposed to be ramping up.

OP
OP
tommygibbons46
First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Ford F-150, Mustang Mach E Premium AWD ER
Occupation
Hemp building materials entrepreneur
Country flag
The production date is here! But sadly a little later than I hoped (April 19th). When the car makes it to Idaho I will most likely be in Tennessee (starting June 1). Does anyone know about having orders shipped to different dealers, that way it can meet me in TN (without a front license plate) and I won’t have to put 2k miles on it right away?

thank you!

Ford Mustang Mach-E 105XXX Order Club 4B7080DA-2E5E-4F90-A48C-860576AFECB1