Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X, Victory Cross Country
Occupation
IT System Engineer
Country flag
I don't know how this happened, but the ETA for my car was 1/31. Then the dealership called me and said it could be anytime between today and 1/15. I just got a phone call that it arrived today. Hopefully, that gives hope to those of you who are still waiting.

The salesman said they're starting to see more shipments come in every day now,
Great news.
Probably on the same train to Kansas City and with OK being next door sure helps.

Mine has to trek to Delaware and from what I've seen from others on this end, it will sit for a while once it get there. But will check with my dealer tomorrow since there is movement within the batch.

Good luck on the closing and post up some pix.
Sponsored

DogNPony

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT System Engineer
Country flag
Update: Car has been delivered and picked up.

Sales guy calls and states car has arrived 01/11 which caught us both off guard as the ETA was 01/22-01/28. Could not move on it that day due to events scheduled and since the car is Black wanted to eyeball it during daylight hours.

Made appointment to close on Friday 11/14 and did so a couple hours before sunset.

Walked in with pre approved financing from Credit Union with a rate of 1.99% for 60 months if the Ford Options became an issue. Chose the Ford Options deal at 12K/yr getting the 2.49% APR on the (non-GT) Premium as advertised however still required negotiation as they tried to inflate the APR in the process.

Got the immediate $2500 cash back and dealer stuck to word on MSRP noted on signed price sheet printed off and signed during the order process. Dealer web site posted the car with a $5000 ADM, so didn't have to have that fight fortunately.

Got extremely lucky hitting a sweet spot and avoiding the expected delay outliers of (1) chip hold (2) hold for seatbelt recall and (3) Delaware rail yard depot delay.

BTW - my post's intent is to just document the events and not rub it in to those still waiting.
Liking the car so far ?

BayouEV

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach E Extended Range, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Update: Car has been delivered and picked up.

Sales guy calls and states car has arrived 01/11 which caught us both off guard as the ETA was 01/22-01/28. Could not move on it that day due to events scheduled and since the car is Black wanted to eyeball it during daylight hours.

Made appointment to close on Friday 11/14 and did so a couple hours before sunset.

Walked in with pre approved financing from Credit Union with a rate of 1.99% for 60 months if the Ford Options became an issue. Chose the Ford Options deal at 12K/yr getting the 2.49% APR on the (non-GT) Premium as advertised however still required negotiation as they tried to inflate the APR in the process.

Got the immediate $2500 cash back and dealer stuck to word on MSRP noted on signed price sheet printed off and signed during the order process. Dealer web site posted the car with a $5000 ADM, so didn't have to have that fight fortunately.

Got extremely lucky hitting a sweet spot and avoiding the expected delay outliers of (1) chip hold (2) hold for seatbelt recall and (3) Delaware rail yard depot delay.

BTW - my post's intent is to just document the events and not rub it in to those still waiting.
Liking the car so far ?
Glad to hear your good news. It is good to know that there is progress.

It is amazing to me how poor the communication is with Ford and the dealers. My dealer called Friday and said it was on a train car somewhere. They think it may be stuck in the New Orleans rail yard, but could not confirm. I can track a pair of socks ordered online, but they can't find a car?

Congrats to you and I am glad you are enjoying the car.

DogNPony

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT System Engineer
Country flag
Glad to hear your good news. It is good to know that there is progress.

It is amazing to me how poor the communication is with Ford and the dealers. My dealer called Friday and said it was on a train car somewhere. They think it may be stuck in the New Orleans rail yard, but could not confirm. I can track a pair of socks ordered online, but they can't find a car?

Congrats to you and I am glad you are enjoying the car.
Cool and hang in there. At least it's within your state now.
Be ready cause it'll just show up out of the blue at the end.

PhoenixGuy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E California Route 1
Occupation
business owner
Country flag
Mine is 144/210, I am in AZ while it seems the XXX/601 are those on the East Coast...so just a speculation the YYY is dependent on the region?? I also saw my list of modules get populated over the weekend with the sticker produced, so we will see.
Starting to
Going down the line boys ?
Was out for lunch so stopped by the dealership to see if he would pull the VVR since the tracker has been rather flakey this week. Report shows as of yesterday's date 12/16, I was in the trim line. Probably means we all are working our way through. Report shown below.

image0 (1).jpeg
What URL did you use to pull this report? TIA

DogNPony

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT System Engineer
Country flag
Starting to

What URL did you use to pull this report? TIA
That is the Vehicle Visibility Report or VVR as referenced on this site often. No URL used to pull it as you have to have your dealer run the report against your order number. Stop in or call your sales guy and have him pull it for you.

PhoenixGuy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E California Route 1
Occupation
business owner
Country flag
Had heard nothing on my 12/13/21 production date since it was posted in November (I did a 7/15/21 order). Last week on Thursday I decided to download FordPass and see what happens. It asked if I wanted to activate, I agreed, it said I needed to be in car for next steps. Then Friday I get an email my FordPass has been activated, and on Saturday an email the vehicle status changed to "in Production" with an estimated delivery 3/21/22-3/27/22. Nothing has changed in the trackers. Not sure if the FordPass "woke something up", but at least something is happening!
Sponsored

Last edited: