Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mustang Mach-E 4X, Victory Cross Country
Occupation
IT System Engineer
Country flag
Going down the line boys ?
Was out for lunch so stopped by the dealership to see if he would pull the VVR since the tracker has been rather flakey this week. Report shows as of yesterday's date 12/16, I was in the trim line. Probably means we all are working our way through. Report shown below.

Ford Mustang Mach-E 12/13/21 production date image0 (1)
Sponsored

DogNPony

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT System Engineer
Country flag
Email received Build completed 12/18 and moved to shipped status.
Alrighty Then ;)

Ford Mustang Mach-E 12/13/21 production date Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 11.40.13 AM

BayouEV

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Premium Mach E Extended Range, Tesla Model Y
Country flag
Email received Build completed 12/18 and moved to shipped status.
Alrighty Then ;)

Ford Mustang Mach-E 12/13/21 production date Screen Shot 2021-12-19 at 11.40.13 AM
Great news for you, not so much for me. Mine still says In Production without a date. Guess that means no progress. Hope things continue to move quickly and you get your car soon.

DogNPony

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT System Engineer
Country flag
@BayouEV hoping you get through and off the line in the next day or two. You can see from my VVR above it was about 10 days from 12/9 - 12/18 having a (re)scheduled production week of 12/13.

Bryan_GTPE

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 302A in Silver - Current
Country flag
For those in the group still waiting on info, while the shop.ford tracker won’t load at the moment, at least for me, I am showing modules! Just refreshed the link and I have hundreds of lines under BCE. Happy Day!

PhoenixGuy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E California Route 1
Occupation
business owner
Country flag
Not sure of the xxx/yyy theory as mine shows 262/300.
Might be more of your position in a batch. Who knows, but let's just get through this week with a build.

Mine is 144/210, I am in AZ while it seems the XXX/601 are those on the East Coast...so just a speculation the YYY is dependent on the region?? I also saw my list of modules get populated over the weekend with the sticker produced, so we will see.

Last edited:

Bryan_GTPE

First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2019 Ranger XLT 302A in Silver - Current
Country flag
Checked just now and shop.ford tracking shows built, 12/20, also got the “Your MachE has been built” email, working on shipping to your dealer, with initial delivery window of 1/12-1/18. I’m crossing my fingers that holds, but does seem a little optimistic with the holidays, let’s see when it ships. Super excited that it’s finally built though!

JackS

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Mach e AWD ER Premium
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
My status is shipped but I still can't see my window sticker. One way to se the delivery date says between Jan 26 and Feb 1st. The other says 12 to 28 days which would be Jan 1 to Jan 17. So it looks like some time in January. I will have to work with the dealer as it may come in right when I am out of town. A bigger deposit should convince them to keep it for me till I get back.

BayouEV

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Good news on my front as well. Yesterday, my dealer informed me that the car had started production on the 18th and this morning some modules populated in the motorcraft as built tool. The dealer said they would try and expedite but delivery is likely still a few weeks away. With all the talk on this board about poor dealer service, I am happy to report that our experience has been excellent.

BayouEV

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Just curious to see if anyone has seen movement on deliveries for our production week. My order still does not have an anticipated delivery date.

PhoenixGuy

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mustang Mach-E California Route 1
Occupation
business owner
Country flag
Just curious to see if anyone has seen movement on deliveries for our production week. My order still does not have an anticipated delivery date.
no change for me since the 2 weeks ago when modules were populated and window sticker produced.

except I did go to https://palsapp.com and put in my VIN and got this. Appears they have scheduled my car from Kansas City with a Freight Bill # but nothing else???
Ford Mustang Mach-E 12/13/21 production date freight

BayouEV

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
We are in the same boat. The palsapp for my order looks the same.

So I guess we wait... again...

DogNPony

First Name
Dee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Occupation
IT System Engineer
Country flag
Last I saw was an email from Ford on 12/20 stating it was shipped. Expected delivery date was January 22 - January 28.

I'm Mid-Atlantic East Coast with a destination of New Castle, DE once it reaches Kansas City from Mexico. Then trucked to Maryland dealer from DE rail yard.

Checked Palapp.com and it shows Origin = Kansas City, Destination = Birmingham, MO and delivered 12/29/21. So I am at least stateside now.

Time to get to the credit union now for financing in hand option. ?

Last edited:

J&K in OK

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2012 Chevrolet Surburban; 2021 Ford Mach-E
Country flag
I don't know how this happened, but the ETA for my car was 1/31. Then the dealership called me and said it could be anytime between today and 1/15. I just got a phone call that it arrived today. Hopefully, that gives hope to those of you who are still waiting.

The salesman said they're starting to see more shipments come in every day now,

BayouEV

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I don't know how this happened, but the ETA for my car was 1/31. Then the dealership called me and said it could be anytime between today and 1/15. I just got a phone call that it arrived today. Hopefully, that gives hope to those of you who are still waiting.

The salesman said they're starting to see more shipments come in every day now,
Congrats. I am glad you received this good news. Thanks for sharing.

I am almost tempted to get my hopes up.
Sponsored