QueasyLand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Rt1
Country flag
003073 174/630....
Dealer texted yesterday:
"Showing ETA February 1st through February 7th but I don't think that's accurate because now yours is saying microchip at plant on hold. I'm looking everyday for you to see when they update it. It is fully built"

Lol.....no it's not.
Fully built aside from the bit where it isnt.
Sponsored

QueasyLand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Rt1
Country flag
Also my delivery date updated from 1/31/2022 to 3/2/2022 today which is at least more plausible.

musty123

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Mach-E RWD Premuium/Extended Battery
Country flag
my dealer had sent me a VVR that said my car was “returned from offsite” on 1/8. I took that to mean back to the factory but I am probably wrong.
From my accepted FordPass access, I know that mine was in a parking lot right outside the plant on 1/12, and then moved to the offsite parking lot on 1/18, where it has been sitting ever since. Its status has been "Shipped" with ETA "TBD" since 12/31, but it has no Built date, and we never received a Built email.

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
From my accepted FordPass access, I know that mine was in a parking lot right outside the plant on 1/12, and then moved to the offsite parking lot on 1/18, where it has been sitting ever since. Its status has been "Shipped" with ETA "TBD" since 12/31, but it has no Built date, and we never received a Built email.
I can’t get anything thru Fordpass since it wasn’t accepted. I also had TBD as delivery date since 12/31 but it did change yesterday to 3/2. I suspect April may be a realistic date. Just hope no snow when I get back to NY in early March because my 911 is useless in snow and I already got rid of my 4 wheel drive car, foolish optimistic me.

musty123

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
I also had TBD as delivery date since 12/31 but it did change yesterday to 3/2. I suspect April may be a realistic date. Just hope no snow when I get back to NY in early March because my 911 is useless in snow and I already got rid of my 4 wheel drive car, foolish optimistic me.
Ooh--exciting that you now have a real delivery date! Fingers crossed that both our cars are done and near being shipped (or even on a train!)

kennethjk

First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
MME Prem. EB 4WD, X3, IX50
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
Also my delivery date updated from 1/31/2022 to 3/2/2022 today which is at least more plausible.
Looks like 3/2 is the delivery date for a few of us , east coast and west coast. Ford scheduling department must love throwing darts since that seems to be what they are using to determine dates. Can’t entirely blame them once car ships due to trucking issues. Can’t believe I just game them some slack.

QueasyLand

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
CA Rt1
Country flag
Looks like 3/2 is the delivery date for a few of us , east coast and west coast. Ford scheduling department must love throwing darts since that seems to be what they are using to determine dates. Can’t entirely blame them once car ships due to trucking issues. Can’t believe I just game them some slack.
Yeah the fact we have the same delivery date to NY and LA actually makes it less believable, but hopefully it's in that region at worst...

lonndog

First Name
Lonnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Leaf, Prius V, Mach-E (2021 in 2022)
Occupation
SW CI/CD
Country flag

musty123

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
Nooooooooo...same ol' same ol'
Are you sure? The tracker had been down for me, and lo and behold, just now it gave me an estimated delivery of 3/2/2022! No more TBD, but I'm worried that 3/2/2022 is when they expect the chips to arrive...

Old Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2021 Ford Mustang Mach-E EX, RW
Occupation
Retired
Country flag
How do you get that information? All my Ford Pass shows for weeks is "activation pending".

musty123

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
How do you get that information? All my Ford Pass shows for weeks is "activation pending".
The activation pending means that FordPass is waiting for someone in the car to accept the activation. I was just lucky enough that someone down in Mexico accepted my pending activation.

musty123

First Name
Nancy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
Country flag
The activation pending means that FordPass is waiting for someone in the car to accept the activation. I was just lucky enough that someone down in Mexico accepted my pending activation.
Actually, I'm not so sure it's "lucky". As of 3 hours ago, my car is still in the offsite lot in Cuautitlan, and someone left the driver's door open!

IMG_6777.jpg

bncwhite

First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
'21 GB MME GT
Occupation
Grooper Senior Tech
Country flag
Actually, I'm not so sure it's "lucky". As of 3 hours ago, my car is still in the offsite lot in Cuautitlan, and someone left the driver's door open!

Ford Mustang Mach-E 12/6 Builds - The last of the 21's IMG_6777
What app are you using to see this detail?

Gixxer750

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicles
2017 VW Golf R; 2021 ER AWD Rapid Red
Occupation
Innovation Guru
Country flag

Ford Mustang Mach-E 12/6 Builds - The last of the 21's IMG_6777
First off, nice widget! Nice of them to let some fresh air into the car. ?

Those tire pressures though...